Chapter:1

EZRA
I've waited so long to find her, but the moon goddess just isn't done testing my patients is she? I cant wait to feel the connection the bond they all talk about. I've heard once you see her, touch her, hear her, you lose control. Every cell , every living element in your body loses its meaning. The only thing that matters is her.

My wolf is becoming impatient with every passing day. Every time I bed a girl, he refuses to participate. He craves for his mate, for his other half. Maybe just a little more then me. But i know once i see her, she'll be it.

She'll be mine to love, to cherish for the rest of forever. She'll be my queen the next luna of one of the largest pack of the world and most importantly the mother of my pups. She'll lead with me, mother her people and protect them from any harm.

And i'm anxiously waiting for the day we meet. When my wolf will finally be content, when i'll finally be content.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ezraaaaaa" shouts my baby sister Thea. "Wake up Ezraaaaaa, mama and papa are waiting for you to join them for breakfast." My eyes shot open realizing i'm gonna be late for the first day at Astons University.

"I'm up, i'm up Thea. You can stop screaming now."i groaned as she pouted making me regret the tone of voice i used. I quickly tackled her tickling her as she wiggled and laughed in my grip. Finally letting go of her i quickly started changing and collecting my necessities.

Not wanting to keep the alpha and luna waiting any longer i rushed downstairs for breakfast. Saying my good mornings i snatched an apple from the table and started walking out of the pack house.

But before i even reached the door i heard my mother call me," Ezra dear now don't forget to give mama a hug, you'll always be my baby boy no matter how old you get." Turning around i quickly hugged mom and nodded at dad finally rushing outside and reaching my baby. Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Black series! Now every boy needs his toys.....

Getting into my baby i pat the steering well and start the engine. Cant wait to get to school any longer. Its gonna be fun. Not that i'm bragging but i've got a perfect life with being Alpha and well good looking and rich it comes to you.

I feel very impatient. Or maybe it's my wolf. I don't know. He's been passing in my head ever since i've left for uni. Maybe he's wondering he'll find his mate. OUR MATE! The uni is not part of our territory and different wolfs and human attend it. We can be hopeful. Right?
_____________________________ Hey guys I hope you like my write up:))))
I'm super excited to continue this book and am as clueless you all are about what will happen next so don't hesitate to let me know what you want to see happen next;) 
P.s don't forget to vote and follow.
Next update 24-11-15.
The picture credit goes to a super close friend of mine:*