Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Josh's POV.

Great. My mom's making me go over to welcome THEM. The people who are moving into the mansion across the street. Mom thinks it's a good Idea to meet them especially since they have a daughter around my age. Great.

See, my school is a very gossipy school. I heard they were snobby rich kids. I wish I knew that was wrong

"Hello!" a lady in about her mid' 30's with flaming Red hair.

"Hello, can I please help you with anything?" I replied, they seemed nice enough.

"Yes Actually. Please entertain my 9 year old, Maybelene. Usually my older daughter would watch her but she's unpacking her room. Oh and my name is Rosie... Rosie John."

She replied. Man, this woman can talk.

"Okay, sure I'd be happy to help out."

"Thank You.... Son what is your name?!"

"Oh, sorry Ms. John. My name is Josh. Josh Penderson."

"Nice too meet you Josh!" she called as ran after the movers telling them which rooms to put the boxes in.

I turned around and saw a very small blond haired girl sitting on a swing crying, holding a babydoll.

"What's wrong sweetie?" He asked her.

"I miss my daddy." she sobbed.

"My name is Josh. You must be Maybelene," she nodded, "well then Maybelene, where is your daddy?"

"At our old house. Mommy and Daddy broke up." she sobbed.

"Well you'll see him soon, okay?"

"Okay." she seemed better.

"Josh! Get over here! Ms. John yelled.

"Yes. I want you to meet my daughter Violet. She's coming down to grab a box. Ok?" she told me.

"Okay."

"And here she is now!"