The Lost Love.

"I was having a really bad day work was stressful and I had just lost two major deals due to a worker that had betrayed me by telling the other company my plans" Prem looked down to the beautiful girl on his lap she smiled up at him as an encouragement to carry on the story. "I drove to Costa to order a latte when I got there the man behind the counter told me the machine had just broke as I was about to loose my temper that I had held in for so long a young woman tapped me on my shoulder. I looked down into her eyes which shined with kindness and had trapped me in her gaze and I'm as sure as hell my heart couldn't of beat any faster. Her voice was soft and hypnotic she gave me her undrunken latte and said she would buy a hot chocolate which after a lot of hesitation on her part I payed for. We sat down together at the only empty table and just listening to her melodic voice had calmed me down ,she gave me advice on my workers and we swapped numbers and every day after work we would sit down talking about our day. It was 2 months later I asked her to be mine and with a slight nod of her head she had agreed". I heard a sniffle and looked down to see Sofia's eyes filled with tears "It's not often you find soulmates but I can tell you're both meant to be" Prem wiped her tears and with a chuckle picked her up and moved her to the bed. "It's been a long day get some rest ill be right here". Although quietly her request was heard by him " lie with me tonight I need to feel safe". Following her request he held her by him as she lay her head on his chest and as he was near sleep he heard her hum the song Layla would sing to him when he couldn't sleep.