1

I was on my way driving home in hope of seeing my beautiful girlfriend Lauren. I could say she is the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on. I loved everything about her. She was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I wanted to have a family with her.

What if she didn't want to spend the rest of her life with me? Or have a family with me?

I shook my head out of my thoughts as I pulled onto the drive way of our house as Lauren's matte Mercedes G-glass.

"Hey baby," Lauren closed the car door behind her making her way towards me. She flashed her beautiful teeth at me before giving a chaste kiss on my lips that lasted for a long minute.

I grinned, "Hey. How was work?" I pulled her into my embrace, not forgetting to squeeze her ass in the process which made her giggle. When I pulled away, I straightened my pencil skirt and my blouse.

"It was good. Normani stopped by with her kid Ally." Soon as she mentioned Ally, I smiled as her face lightens up. She loves kids. We walked inside the house, taking a seat at the breakfast bar. "Have you seen her yet? She's so big! She's 5 now and she's so cute." She cooed before continuing. "Also Dinah and Normani asked us to babysit her while they go out for dinner. I agreed if that's okay with you?" Her eyes had a glint of hope in them.

"That's fine babe." I knew Lauren wanted to babysit Ally badly. She's a dork who loves babies.

She's my dork though. Let's get that clear.

She cups my face, staring at me before she starts attacking me with kisses all over my face making me giggle.

I pouted playfully, "Baby stop." Lauren pulls back with a big beautiful smile plastered on her face that was contagious as hell.

"I love you." She sighed deeply, staring into my eyes while caressing my cheek with her thumbs.

"I love you too." I softly said.

The doorbell rings bringing us out of our trance. She gives me an apologetic smile before heading to the front door to open it. I heard squeals at the other end of the hall and heels clicking towards the kitchen.

"Y/N!" As they turned the corner, revealing Normani and Dinah. Normani smiled along with Dinah as they both engulfed me in a warm embrace.

"Hey! It's always nice to see you two."

Dinah smirked, "Bish, I know." I rolled my eyes playfully, while smacking her arm. Lauren stood there, carrying Ally in her arms.

"Anyways so call or text us if you need anything. We'll be back before 12. Ally won't be much of a hassle. Thank you so much." I nodded  understandingly as the couple shuffled their way out of the house.

"What do you want to do Ally?" Lauren cooed, caressing her cheek. She gently placed her down on the couch.

"Read the bible." I widen my eyes in shock. What the hell?

"What games do you like to play?" I asked, ignoring her previous sentence.

"Hide and Seek." She giggled, making a silly face. Ally was the cutest thing in the world.

"How about I tickle you until you say I am your favorite aunt!?" Lauren devilishly smirked as she began tickling Ally's ribcage, making the girl burst with laughter.

"Noo!" I smiled happily as I watched the two. Lauren was the perfect person to have a family with. Minutes later, Ally gives in and she attempts to tickle Lauren making her laugh.

"Baby, help me!" Lauren groaned in between her giggles. I quickly make my way over to her, helping Ally tickle Lauren. I tricked her. Aha.

"Yay!" Ally cheered.

Lauren playfully pouts, "Noo! You're suppose to be on my team babe."

"Oops."

This was perfect.

...

Once the tickling fight ended, we watched some tv shows and played some games until Normani and Dinah arrived. After they left, Lauren was stripping down her clothes while I watched her.

"You were suppose to help me today babe."

I giggled softly before stopping abruptly as Lauren set her hands on my thighs, moving slowly closer to my center. I melted under her touch. She leant forward nibbling on my ear then dragging her mouth down to my neck and sucking rather harshly on my pulse point but I wasn't complaining. It felt good but I wasn't in the mood. I'm gonna set things straight with her.

She husked in my ear, "You should be punished." I felt my stomach do flips but I shrug it off.

"I'm tired baby." I groaned as realization hit upon me. The way Lauren had been with Ally was something I wanted one day.

"What's wrong?" She asks, pulling back with concern all over her face.

"It's just that....I want a wife Lauren. I want children."

Lauren's face gives it to me all. She doesn't want it like I do. She sighs deeply before replying, "I'm not ready Y/N. Please. Just give me more time."

I felt my heart sink at her response.

"We've been together for years Lauren. I can't wait anymore." She looks at me with shock.

She frowns, "I don't want to lose you."

"I don't want to lose you either." My eyes were on the brink of tears.

"I love you, you know that right? I would do anything to be with you for the rest of my life but just not right now." I looked away, not wanting to look at the Cuban.

"If you don't want to be with me then I'll find someone who wants to be with me." I snapped, getting up to leave but Lauren grips my wrist.

"Babe, please." Her eyes pleaded me to stay. I had enough of it.

"Can you leave?"

"Y/N, I'm not going anywhere." I rolled my eyes as I went over to my closet to grab a duffle bag. I shuffled through the clutter, finally finding the bag. I mentally cheered to myself.

"I'll leave then. I'll be staying somewhere else for the time being until what ever works." I gestured between us two. I grabbed clothes from my dresser and shoved them in the bag.

"Can we talk about this?"

I sighed as I continued packing, "We already did."

When I finished filling up the duffle bag, I grabbed my keys and walk outside towards the direction of my car while Lauren follows me on my trail.

"Y/N, don't leave! You have to understand that I'm not ready."

"I do understand that's why I'm leaving." I shot back as I opened the trunk of my car to place the duffle in. I walk towards the driver's side and opened the door, shuffling inside. I see Lauren walks over to my side, gesturing for the window to come down which I did allow.

"I love you Y/N." Her green eyes started to bore into my mine but I quickly looked away.

I sighed, "We are over Jauregui. I need to find someone who wants it as much as I do."

"I can give it to you if you wait for me!" She screamed.

"I don't want to wait for you. I'm tired of waiting." I screamed back in the same tone as her. "I've been waiting too long." I softly said. I put my key into ignition and start up the car.

"I love you." She brings her lips to mine, kissing with so much passion, I could feel it. It was a long several minutes until air was an issue.

"Bye Lauren."

A/N: Welcome to my new fanfic "The Perfect Girl." Thanks for reading guys. Camila will he introduced in the next chapter.