Chapter 1: Winter Winds

(Hey guys! I wrote this story for a language arts project and I thought you might like it. The project was to write a story about a car crash in at least 3 different point of views.

Most of the names from this story are named after people from Team Starkid because it was easier to think of then coming up with a bunch of names on the spot when we had such a limited time. The characters are not necessarily based off of the actual members. Hope you all enjoy!)

Jim's POV:

"This is the worst storm that Michigan has ever seen." said the emotionless female voice coming from the radio of my car as I drive through this monstrosity of a storm.

"Of course Jamie needs picked up now of all times", I mumble to myself looking out onto the road, which is covered by ice patches the size of a cow. "I just hope all this ice doesn't ruin my new car."

Lauren's POV:

"MOM!", screeched my seven year old daughter, Arielle. "Desmond hit me, and it really hurt!"

I looked over my shoulder to see Dez smirking, obviously proud of what he has done. I really didn't want to deal with him because of my massive headache, I rubbed my temples and looked over at my husband, Joseph. I gave him a look that said 'deal with them'. Instead he just quickly looked at me.

"Im trying to keep is from wrecking, this storm is horrible." he said softly.

Realizing he was right I turned towards them only to see Dez pinching Ari. "Desmond Clark Walker," I spit out with obvious annoyance, "leave your little sister alone!"

"And turn down your movie. Im trying to concentrate on the road.", Joe added squinting to see through the heavy hail and snow.

Before Desmond had time to respond, Ari pointed and yelled, "DAD LOOK OUT!"

.

(sorry this part is a little short. There isn't much to post in the first place, promise to post more soon!)