Chapter 5: What's wrong with Ari?

Joe's POV:

The ambulance comes into view and a giant smile comes to my face. I pick up Ari and run full speed towards it, with Dez and Lauren behind me, trying to catch up.

I reach the ambulance just as the medics hop out of the vehicle.

***

Lauren's POV:

In the midst of all the chaos, I met the teen whose car hit us and found out Arielle is still alive. The boy that hit our van was extremely tall, had shaggy, brunette hair, and a very deep voice.

He explained everything in detail and would not stop apologizing. I told him there was no harm done so far and that we forgave him.

***

Desmond's POV:

When I was finally allowed to see Ari, I felt so guilty for hitting and pinching her. She said that she forgave me and I felt a lot better. I refused to leave her side until a police officer pulled me aside to ask some questions.

"What is your full name", he asked sternly.

"Uhh, Desmond Clark Walker.", I said suddenly shivering. I just now realized that my coat was in the car. But it exploded so...

"Date of birth?", he asked scribbling down everything I say into a clipboard.

"May 8, 1998", I replied.

"Any injuries due to this crash?"

"Not that I know of," I said thinking back to everything that has happened.

Just then I heard a long beeping sound coming from the ambulance. Horrified, I ignored the officer and ran to my sister.

***

Joe's POV:

I was talking to Lauren when I heard the long beep from the ambulance. I know what that means, but I don't want to believe it.

Sprinting to the back of the vehicle I see Arielle surrounded by doctors and while I try to get to her I am pushed back by the police.

It took three officers to hold me back and one for Dez and Lauren. A doctor said, "she's back," and I broke from the officers. The doctors moved for the three of us to see her.

Muttering something about werewolves, she looked at all of us with tears in her eyes, then at the bright full moon, she gave us a weak smile. The sparkle dissapeared in her normally bright blue eyes. There was a devistatingly long beep.

-----------------------------------------------

A/N:

PLEASE DONT KILL ME!