chapter 10

Andy's p.o.v.
I woke up to mel sneeking out... She was wearing a red and balck poke a botted dress with black leggings that cover. In cherrys. And her hair was put up like girls did when they did swin
dancing. Then she had an army camo generals hat on...  Then she grabbed her geels and walked down stairs... Then i saw marcus peeking out in his room cunfused... Then he looked at me and i told him to get dressed and follow her and tell the guys to dress like her... So we did... We followed her and she is with three girls. That looked like her... Most likely casey and lilly and one of their other friends... We followed them to military base. I hope Sebastian isnt at the base i dont want to what happened on halloween again...
As we get in i parked the car behind the stage and!i see melody and her three friends and four guys with them a guy tapped melody's shoulder and she screamed up and down and jumped on him and wrapped her arms and legs around him and kissed his cheeks and started crying...  Then i heard her say "you fucking bastard when you didn't write me back i thought you were dead! I thought the worst! Im gonna have marcus and Andy beat your ass for that!" i chuckled then he said some thing that made her gahsp then she looked over to us ... Then she said to him " really he does?! But its all very confusing with him..." then Sebastian said "Andy get your ass over her and get your girlfriend and tell her how you feel you bastard..."

I chuckled good man i thought ... 
I walked over to them and mel was standing on her own feet.. Looking up at me... I blushed "mel" i said nervousely " i love y -you will you be my girlfriend?" before i could even say any more she wrapped her arms and legs around me and kissed my lips hungerly shocked but i kissed her back with more hunger and passion and love....

She is finally MINE!

------------------------~~~~---------
Sorry for the short. Chapter i was busy today with lj and my hubby and my music so ttyl love you all my lil perverts HA! Lol night awlful dream my lil monsters!