Chapter 1

✧ Alison Becker ✧

My heels clicked all the way down the sidewalk. I held my Starbucks coffee in one hand with my paperwork in the other. I showed up to work very early. As usual.

"Here's my next article, Jack." I smiled, placing the papers on his desk. I began to walk away as he stopped me.

"Tomorrow we'll be having a very special visitor." He said with a toothy grin.

I just gave him a nod and walked off. Why did he seem like he was up to something?

"Hey beautiful." I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around to my boyfriend, Nate. I smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

Nate and I have been working together for two years now. We began dating a few months ago.

It isn't too serious.

We go on dates and kiss but we've never had sex. Hell, we've never even said I love you. I had a few douche bag boyfriends in college.

Last time I told someone I loved them I didn't even mean it.

Ethan Dolan. It was my junior year of college. We had only been dating a couple days at the time and somehow he got me in his bed.

He was an asshole.

He still tries to text me. After that 'fun night', he broke up with me.

I didn't even enjoy the sex. *cough* tiny.

I've only really loved one person. Matthew Espinosa.

Yes, he cheated on me multiple times with multiple different people.

But that doesn't change my feelings for him.

God, sometimes I just miss him so much.

He's a big actor now. I've seen some of his movies. He's a good actor.

I haven't talked to him since High School graduation.

"Earth to Alison." He laughed, waving a hand around my face. "Oh sorry." I laughed.

"So will you?" He asked. "Will I what?" "Go on a date with me during our lunch break?" He laughed. "Oh, yeah." I smiled as we both parted ways to our offices.

I do articles about the latest news, celebrity wise. I've only written about him a few times. He probably doesn't even remember me.

We haven't talked or seen each other in five years.

"Matthew Espinosa gets new lead role in the next movie that's said to be the biggest romance film of the year. He's starring alongside of Hollywoods newest star, Grace Barber."

I typed into my computer. Wow. Grace and Matt. It's like the end of senior year all over again.

I haven't talked to Grace in a while either.

I mean, she did cheat on her boyfriend with my boyfriend just to get at me for being the love of her crush's life and basically faked our whole friendship.

No big deal.

I actually felt a little jealous.

But who knows, maybe they never stopped dating after all. That's none of my business though.

I work for Jack Gilinsky.

Yes, the one I went to High School with. I also work with Sam Wilkinson and Jack Johnson.

And the others.. I actually don't know to be honest.

Well I know that Nash and Cameron are also big Hollywood stars and Mahogany is a well known music producer.