The Beach

**I noticed that I never said how tall my OC Brianna is, and if your like me I like to know as much as I can about the character for a better image in my head. She is tall for a girl at 5'7".**

Me: "Mori! Would you do the honors?"

Mori: ".....hm?"

Me: "the honors??......."

Mori: "............"

Me: "..................WELL!!!, I do not own Ouran host club!"

*flashback*

I peeked over my shoulder and fixed eyes with Haruhi. She seemed lost in thought, it was....cute.
I moved my eyes over slightly and found Mori watching with a soft look on his face.

I smiled to myself after looking back down at Honey who was hugging my waist and smiled. 'Maybe it wouldn't be too horrible to work with these guys.'

*flashback end*

*Brianna's pov*
I was currently putting on my clothes for the next day of school. I grabbed a pair of dark torn blue jeans, leather belt, grey undershirt, and a pair of black vans. Of course I put on my ear cuffs.

Grabbing a granola bar I plugged in my headphones and left.

While I ate the bar the song "Dumb" by Nirvana came on. I finished the bar and threw away the wrapper by the end of the song.

In the quiet pause before the next song starts I noticed Haruhi was standing right beside me.

My eye brows rose in surprise. I didn't even notice her. I pulled out a headphone, "How long have you been there?"

Haruhi turned her head surprised, "Awhile, I guess. I started walking with you almost right after you left the apartment."

I sweat dropped, ".....You could have tapped on me you know?" I kinda felt bad about not noticing her for that long. I mean we were almost in front of the school already!

Haruhi shrugged, "It's fine. I like a silent walk now and then."

I guess I didn't feel AS bad any more, but the feeling still itched my in chest.

---

Haruhi and I walked to class together and partnered up when we were required to do a two person project.

After class we walked toward the host club together. I couldn't help but notice that a few girl were whispering, some had sparkles and other hearts in their eyes as they held their hands to their chin watching us.

'What the hell is up with them......?"

I looked down at Haruhi and she didn't seem to notice so I shrugged it off and kept walking.

When we reached the host club we were early so we sat down at a round table and started to study some books.

Our peace was short lived as the twins shoved their faces in front of Haruhi. I ignored them until I heard Haruhi question, "The beach?"

I peeked over my book and paused my music. (She only head one headphone in btw)

"Of course! The beach! " The twins spoke in sync. With the sides of their faces pushed together.

"But why?" Haruhi didn't seem excited

"Don't you remember what you said?" Hikaru started

"You said you would like to go to a real beach." Kaoru finished.