The Breakups: Cameron

Your P.O.V:

You come home from work feeling bored, you were tired but wanted some action.

"Cam?" You called.

"Yeah?" He came down the stairs.

"Let's go to a party, club, bar, something that involves drinking."

"I'm down. Besides Jacob's having a party if you wanna go?"

"But isn't Jacob on crack? I don't wanna go to a druggie's party. What if someone spikes my drink!"

"That is true, but he is my friend and I think the least I could do is go."

"Fine." You head up the stairs.

* * *

You throw on some tight strappy dress and some heels, and soon enough both you and Cameron arrive at the party.

"Babe, you go get yourself a drink, I'm gonna talk to Jacob."

"Okay, Cam." You peck his lips and walk over to the bar.

"Hey." The bartender checks me out. He's kinda hot, so I didn't find it creepy. "What would this pretty lady like?"

"Something strong."

"That I can do."

* * *

Cameron's P.O.V:

* 1 hour later *

Here I am dancing, having a good time, when some slut comes on to me.

"Back off, I have a girlfriend."

Wait. Y/N! I totally forgot about meeting her!

I ran over to the bar, I was a little tipsy, but not drunk, I only had one drink.

As I reach the bar, I see her, some guy grinding on her. I stand from a distance, seeing if this will escalate, and might I add, it does.

She gets up, and begins to suck his face, and he squeezes her butt, sucks her neck, when he begins to get to her breasts, I step in.

"Y/N! What is going on here!" I yell.

"Well look who finally decided to show up!" She slurs, obviously drunk off her ass.

"What the hell is going on, who is this, and why are you guys eating each other alive!"

"We were just kissing, I'm not a cannibal." This guy begins to speak, and wraps his arms around her.

"Can you keep your hands off my girlfriend!" I spit.

"Why don't you ask your 'girlfriend' who she wants to be touching her."

"I want someone different!" She yells.

I gasp at her response, wishing this guy hadn't said anything.

"Fine. Y/N, we're through."