Chapter 1

HI GUYS IM THE AUTHOR LAUREN THIS IS MY SECOND TIME WRITING A FANFIC IF YOU LIKE IT TELL PEOPLE ABOUT IT SO THIS STORY CAN BE HEARD THANKS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* ugh I hate morning I mumble. I look over at the clock 6:00pm. Shit! I'm suppose to leave at 7:00! It isn't morning I overslept!! I quickly got up and ran downstairs to make coffee and breakfast. I see my phone lying on the counter with 10 unread messages.

Mostly from Ellie telling me to wake up but one in particular is weird.

UNKNOWN

Hey slut remember me? Well I just wanted to let you know I'm now dating your ex bitch!

~Emilyxox

Tears form in my eyes but I quickly wipe them away. Emily was my bully she always used to eye my boyfriend Jack. He was perfect. Or so I thought I came home and found him kissing some whore he got angry at me and hit me. I immediately kicked him out. Now that bitch has him. Try to keep your mind off of this Brie try.

I drink my coffee fast and rush up stairs to get ready. Ellie wants to take me to a club for some fun knowing that I don't know how to have any I guess. I grab my black tight dress and throw it on. I curl my hair and apply little makeup like mascara and lipgloss and a touch of cover up

I take one last look in the mirror and run down stairs. I check the clock 6:45 hmm enough time to eat. Oh did I mention i love to eat. I'm the kind of girl who can eat all she wants and won't gain a pound. I microwaved some pizza and quickly ate it up. Yum pizza so deli sous and greasy. I would just marry pi- *knock* *knock* COMING I yell. I put on my matching black heels and run to the door I open it and see my beautiful friend Ellie she's wearing a tight red dress and red heels her perfect brown hair is strait.

Ooh you look sexy your getting a guy tonight Ellie squealed

Ellie! I giggled.

Haha come on we're gonna be late said Ellie

When we got to the club the line was packed but 12:24 AM Ellie knows the owner we get in fast. The people Ellie knows is just crazy..she know Justin Bieber's mom! I mean who knows these people! And actually talks to them and goes places with them apparently Ellie does.

Wanna drink? Ellie asked

I nodded

She walked off to get us a drink and I decided to dance for a bit, I went into a open space away from the grinding couples..ew and swayed my hips to the beat. Suddenly I felt two hands on my hips.

Hi beautiful the thick Irish accent asked

Wait there's only one guy with that accent and that's the baddest boy in town..no way Niall Horan is dancing with me shit shit I'm screwed

OOH WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN???? UGH BAD ASS NIALL OMG