o n e

''DEAN! watch out!'' Sam screams from the other side of the park. The park wasn't very crowded because it's an old one and it's well hidden in the town.

Dean steps back and kicks the demon in the stomach, trapping them in a demon trap and exorcising it. Afterwards, the kid is fine. expect the fact that Dean kicked it in the stomach.

Sam had no other choice but to gank it, so he stabs the demon child in it's stomach. it glows red and soon falls to the floor.

Sometimes - You can't always save everyone. The child was already dead, it was just a meat suit to the demon.

Dean picks himself up and brushes his leather jacket with he's palm, putting the angel blade away in his jacket and walking off towards the Impala. After a few minutes, they were on the road back to the hotel.

******

Dean frantically searched his duffle bag for clothes for tonight, expect the fact that he ONLY had plaid and t-shirts, jackets and ripped jeans. He was going for the ''Drama'' look, so he picked the leather jacket, t-shirt and the flannel. With of course, the jeans.

Dean combs his hair and puts on the clothing. After a few minutes, castiel pop's up outside the house door and knocks on it, dean opening it revealing a trench coat man..

Yes trench coat. Hewas wearing a trench coat.