Tsunami Jousuke x OC

This is for tumblrshesh.

Enjoy.

Coral

"Onii-san look coral!" Ally shouted to her brother " Don't lean over too far or you will fall in Ally." As Kidou said that she fell in "Ally!!!" "Help help I can't swim!!" A certain pink haired swimmer herd and came to her rescue the End just kidding he dropped her off at shore and went too het his surfboard " Ally..." " I know Onii-san I should have listened." " You're welcome." Tsunami said as he came back " Tsk I don't know if I want too say thanks "(rude much?) "I was going to offer you ice cream I won't now" she jumped up and said thank over and over again " Wait for me!!!!" And so they went to get ice cream.

«Time Skip»

They went to get fish until Ally tripped and landed on top of Tsunami it was awkward and she tried to get up but Tsunami held her down " Tsunami wh-" she was cut off by a pair of lips on hers she kissed back and when they separated he said" You know you talk to much." " Way to ruin the moment dumbass."and with that the kissed again.

Extended ending

" What's taking so long I'm hungry." Endou complained " They're probably making out" Haruna joked where as Kidou nearly chocked.

The END

Bye-bye Baby Phoenixes

Phoenix-chan~