0.2

Lola

I sit on the sofa beside Dan and the Malteasers are finished. He pouts. "No more." I laugh and ruffle his hair. "Bitch you did not." He says to me. "I did." He tackles me and starts tickling me. "Dan! Stop!" I say between laughs. "Tickle fight!" Tyler says. "Say Dan is the greatest!" He says. "Dan is the greatest..." I say and he lets me go. "Loser!" I laugh and run away. I run into Phil. "Help. Dan is after me." He just nods and hides me in a wardrobe.

"But Phil she messed up my hair!" I hear Dan whine. He opens the wardrobe and grabs me. "You traitor!" I scream at Phil as Dan carries me into the living room. "Defeat!" He crows. "This is not over Daniel." He stomps his foot. "How did you know my full name?" He huffs like a five year old. "Aw. Lucky guess." I laugh. "Whatever Lolita." I smirk. I used to get called this by guys who wanted to get with me. "Don't call me that." He grins. "Whatever Lolita." "Alright enough with the flirting! Jesus they are practically ripping each other's clothes off!" Tyler says and I glare. Phil runs in. "Uh Uh no flirting. Not with my sister." "Relax Phil. It was just Tyler being a dick." I say smoothly. "I like dick. I am not one." He shouts. "Knew you liked dick!" I laugh. "What was your first clue?" Dan says sarcastically. I shove him onto the floor and jump into his seat on the sofa.

"Get off my sofa crease. Now." I flip him off and take the remote. He picks me up and puts me on the other seat. "How the hell can you lift me so easily?" Dan shrugs. "You aren't heavy." I raise my eyebrow. "I eat like a fucking pig!" "Stop swearing!" Phil whines. "Fuck fuck Shit shit." Dan and I chant. "Stop it!" He says covering his ears. Tyler and Phil go through to film and so do Troye and Dan. I am left alone. I grin at myself and go through to my room. I get my trusty spray paint cans out and work my wall. I spray a girl with headphones on saying "Who Cares?" I hear a camera go off as I work. "That's so good!" Troye says. "Thanks. Police didn't think so." I grin. "Alright bad girl. I am putting this on Twitter and Instagram." I roll my eyes and finish it. I stand and admire my work. "Dan! Phil! Tyler!" Troye call. "Whoa." They look at. Troye shows the picture to them. "You are just full of surprises aren't you?" Dan says. "Yep."

I head back through to the living room only to be faced with a short girl with dip dyed. "Hi I am Zoë!" She grins. "I am Lola. Phil's sister." I say and she hugs me. I awkwardly hug her back. "Nice to meet you. Phil why don't I know about your sister?" She asks. "Dan didn't know until about two days ago." He shrugs. "Tyler! Troye!" She shrugs. "Come Lola's work!" Tyler shouts. She goes through to my room. "Oh my god!" I hear her shriek and I laugh.

"You are incredible!" Zoë tells me when she walks back through. "Anyway I am kidnapping you all for YouTuber get together. Come on." I stand awkwardly. "Come on Lola!" She grins. "Me too?" I ask. "Yeah!" I laugh and put on my Doc Martans. I mess up my hair and grin at Dan who is perfecting his. We leave the flat and walk to the lift then get into Zoë's car. "We can surprise them with Lola!" Tyler exclaims. I just roll my eyes.

We pull up to a flat block. Into another lift. We go up to the door and Zoë knocks. "Zoë! Tyler! Troye! Dan! Phil!" A short boy says. "Who's this?" He smiles warmly. "I am Lola. Phil's sister." I grin. "What!" He exclaims. "Phil I never you had sister, never mind a bad ass one!" I laugh. "I am Joe." He motions for us to come in. "Hey! Who is the girl!" I hear a tall boy with blonde hair say. "I am Phil's sister Lola." I say. "Caspar. Caspar Lee." I laugh at his James Bond reference. "Smooth." I laugh. "How old are you?" He asks. "Seventeen." "How did you get those cool tattoos?" Joe asks. "I know a guy..." I smirk and Dan chokes on his drink. "I like them." I smile at him. "Can Mama get a drink?" Tyler asks and Joe gives him a beer. "Underage can't drink." Joe winks at me. "Please. I have been drunk many times and high. One beer won't make a difference." I snort. They stare at me wide eyed. "Oops..." Phil just shakes his head. "I am a bad girl?" I offer and Dan just raises his eyebrow. "Really?" He says sarcastically. "Hey sarcasm is my thing!" "She is like the girl version of Dan." Caspar says. We send him a stare and flip him off. "See!"

"Twins!" I shout and hug Dan. We are both wearing black skinny jeans and a black skull t shirt. "Unintentional." He says. "Please you checked my outfit just so we could match." I say with a grin. "I hate her." He says jokingly. I clutch my heart. "How could you say that!" Everyone laughs. "Your sister can stay." Caspar laughs. The doorbell rings and I get introduced to Alfie, Zoë's boyfriend, Marcus, Niomi, Tanya, Jim and Connor Franta. "You look seriously cool." Marcus says. "Not too bad yourself mate." I say. Niomi stiffens slightly. "Don't worry Niomi. I don't go for taken guys. I hate that." She smiles warmly. "I am sorry." "No it is fine." I smile and she hugs me.

Dan has a couple of drinks. "Lolita..." He giggles. "Daniel..." I mock. Everyone is just watching us now. "Phil said I can't date you..." I laugh. "But you are soooo pretty." I just snort. "Check your eyesight. Last time I checked Phil was the one that needed glasses."
We get him home and I smile gratefully at Zoë. "Thanks." "No problem. Call me if you need anything." She puts her number in my phone I am left with Phil to get a drunk Dan upstairs. "Night Lolita." He mumbles. "Night Daniel." I say and he kisses my cheek and falls asleep in his bed in his jeans cos I ain't changing him.

I change into a huge t shirt and take my jeans off. I put on black thigh high socks and fall asleep in my own bed, with dreams about a tall boy with a brown fringe.