Chapter 2

Rain pelt woke up and remembered all the fun he and Delhi claw had yesterday.
He smiled at the thought. He nudged delhiclaw. "Wake up" he said softly.
Delhiclaw woke up and looked at rain pelt. "Oh, hello" she purred.
"Come on, sleepy fur ball" rain pelt teased.
Delhi claw grinned. "Very funny, FUR BALL!" Delhiclaw laughed.
"Hmmmm, should we take a walk around the camp?" Rain pelt asked
"Sure!" Delhi claw purred and walked out side with rain pelt at her side.
Ran it pelt purred and began to walk. "What's that?" He asked, seeing something in the bushes.
Delhi claw glanced in the bushes and seen.... A adder! "ITS A ADDER!" She cried with horror.
Rain pelt stared at it. "Don't you DARE, touch Delhi claw!" He hissed at the snake.
The snake hissed loud at him. The snake jumped at rain pelt but he clawed its tail and the end came off.
Tears were pouring down Delhi claws face as she stared in horror at rain pelt and the snake.
Delhiclaw hissed at the snake and slashed at its face. She slashed its eye and it slittered away.
Rain pelt stared at Delhi claw."good job" he purred and payed his head on her flank.
"Thanks, but you were doing a better job" she purred.
"Aw, thanks, but should we continue to walk?" Rain pelt purred.
"Yes" she purred and walked on, rain pelt right behind her.
Delhi claws belly grumbled. "I'm kinda hungry" she said.
"Me too, it's a good thing we're coming up to the fresh kill pile now" rain pelt purred.
Delhi claw ran to the pile and chose a mouse. Rain pelt chose a vole.