BON FIRE

Cameron D's POV-:
It's perfect. SHE'S perfect. The way her bright green eyes twinkle while the moonlight is shining. Her peacefully looking at the sea, thinking ,was just beautiful.
"What're you looking at?" She asks smirking.
"Something beautiful." She starts blushing a tomato shade of red.
Cameron (the girl) POV-:
I was thinking about the relationship with me and Cameron... What were we? Friends? Friends with benefits? Or a couple? Idk. I felt someone intently staring at me, and guess who it was? Cameron😏
"What're you looking at?" I ask smirking.
"Something beautiful." He replies smiling the most adorable smile. Was I hallucinating?! I hope not. I start blushing like mad!
"I hope he doesn't notice." I think to myself while hiding my face.
Matt's POV-:
I approach Cameron and bro hug him.
"Yo wassup?!" I holler
"Nothing much man." He replies.
I look over and see a gorgeous angel smiling at me.
"Heyy. I'm Cameron. Nice to meet you." She says.
"Nice to meet you too, Matt." I stick my hand out for her to shake but instead she hugs me. INSTANT BUTTERFLIES are an understatement to what I was feeling.
Nash's POV-:
I introduce myself to Cameron (the girl) and greet Cam (D). Meanwhile - I hear arguing and sobs in the background. I turn to see a beautiful girl shouting into a phone.
Rett's POV-:
I was fighting on the phone with Ethan. I found out that through all of 7 months together and he was cheating on me. WHITH MY SISTER!! MY FUCKING SISTER! WHO DOES THAT?!?!
" We're done! Go to my sister I don't need you!" I sob/shout into the phone and hang up.
I slide down to the floor into a ball and cry my eyes out until I hear a voice.
"hey, what's wrong? I'm Nash btw." The voice says.
I look up and see Nash sitting next to me.
"Rett. Rett James." I say.
"What's wrong?" He asks again.
"Just found out that my boyfriend, EX- boyfriend now, cheated on me with my sister."
I reply.
"Well he just lost an amazing and beautiful girl."
He starts leaning in and before I know it... WE KISSED!!!
FIREWORKS WERE EVERY WHERE.
Yup! I'm falling for him. HARD.
XXXX
A/N:-
There are two writers in this story and this update was written by:
Retty💗
Hope you like it!! XO