Chapter 5- He hugged me.

Chapter 5- Here at the mall.

Claire's  POV

I'm so Excited now, It's Maths time. And the usual we're doing some freaking integers that I hate so much. And the favorite here is Nica and Lorenzo. They're on of the smartest in Math here.

Our professor in Math is Mrs. Carmen Flores

" Claire, Answer number 3 in the boared. ", Mrs. Flores said. I turned to the whiteboard

. Number 3 is

3.)  5^2-8(12)/(-2)

Holy Hell. I don't understand any of it.

I walked towards the board, Ignoring all my classmates frantically staring at me with amusement cause We all know that I can't understand the freaking question.

I hold the whiteboard marker. And begin tapping the board so I'll look like I'm thinking.

Mrs. Flores looked at me and smiled. That's one of the reasons I like this teacher because She knows I'm trying, Even thou She knew that I can't answer it. Well, I need to try for the recitation.

While Mrs. Flores is looking at me. Someone called her. " Mrs. Flores, May I help Claire? ", My bestfriend, Nica, shot up and raised her hand.

I knew Nica would do this. Haha =)

Mrs. Flores nodded as her answer. And said " Nica, When your done with the question. Explain it to Claire then to the class. "

Nica smiled and nodded. I knew somewhere inside her, Is irritated, Cause Everyone know she hates Explaining a question because Everyone will understand. You know because she's a top.

We're now done at the question.

" I'm Sorry and Thank you. ", I whispered in her ear. While walking on our seats.

She just smiled at me and nodded. Then she said don't worry with no sounds. She's infront of me.

* 3 hours passed.

The bell rung indicating all classes are now finished and that may we go home.

But OfCourse. The three of us won't

Lorenzo's  POV

" What The Fuck Lorenzo! Are you freaking kidding us? ", Jamie said with Amusing eyes and Laughing.

I just rolled my eyes at them and searched for the 2.

" Yah. Yah. Just shut the hell up. ", I said to them.

" Okay, Okay. Fine. Just text me if your date with Claire is finished. ", He said,. I'm not looking at him but I know he's smirking.

" Dude, You know.... ", I trailled off. I was gonna say that Claire's my ticket to get Cara. But I forgot that Only Nica knows.

" What? ", He asked looking at me.

" Ohh. Nothing. ", I said,

" Okay dude, Whatever. Bye now. ", He said looking at me.

" Yeah. Okay, Bye. I'll text yah, ", I said to him. Then he walked away

My phone suddenly rung. I looked at the I.D. Caller and it said " Nica "

I answered the phone.

" Lorenzo?, Where are you? "

" I'm still here at the classroom. But I'm now going. Where do I go? "

" We're here at the parking lot. And we're using your car.Okay?, I let my driver went home. And Claire's car, She let her brother use it. "

" Yeah. Okay. Go to my car. ", When I said that I ended the call.

I'm now at my car.

Claire's  POV

Oh My God, I'm now in the backseat. Nica's beside Lorenzo. He's her bestfriend. So there's nothing between them. And Lorenzo's car is a Silver BMW 135is.

Mine and My bestfriends are also Sports cars. Well, All in this school are rich.

After a few minutes. We reached the hospital. We walked out the car. Until we reached the entrance.

" Guys, I'm going to go to the desk There ", She said pointing at the desk. " I'm going to ask what room number is Cara. ", She added.

We nodded and we sat in the bench infront of the desk.

I'm really sad that this happened to Cara.

" Hey, Is everything Okay? ", Lorenzo asked me looking concern.

" Yeah Yeah. ", I said with a fake smile.

" You look sad. ", He said smiling trying to cheer me up

" It's Okay, Just sad this happened to Claire ", I said looking down. I don't want him to see my eyes getting teary.

" It's Okay. ", He said then he hugged me.

OH MY GEE~!!!!!

I think it's about 3 minutes him hugging me.

Nica Fake cough signaling that she's there.

" Cara's Room number is 432, 3rd floor. ", She said.

Then we walked towards the elevator.

" I saw that. ", Nica whispered smiling.

Author's Note

Sorry it's a short update!

Please click Vote! =)