•Break Up•

Cause baby now we got bad blood
You know it used to be mad love
......

"Look... Sabrina, your a great girl and all... What we had was... Fun, but theres someone else." Bradley said to me.
I stayed silent for a while searching his eyes for a sign that he was joking i was praying that he was joking.

Two years of my life, he better be joking.

"Who?" I said quietly.

Just as that word came out of my mouth, G Hannelius from dog with a blog walked out and into Bradley's arms.

"You were cheating..." I said dumbfounded.

"No hard feeling though, right?" He said to me.
I looked at him in utter disgust.
"No hard feeling? Are you fucking serious Bradley? How long have you been seeing her?" I asked, tears threatening to spill.

"About three, four months... Right babe?" He asked her.

Right in front of my face.

"Oh, i thought it was five.. Your probably right though babe." She said giggling.

"Wow...." I said incredulously, i turned on my heel and walked out of his house.

I let the tears that i was holding back fall from my eyes. The last couple of months, have all been a lie. A dirty screwed up lie.

I walked to a small café, on the corner of a seemingly empty hollywood street.

I don't want to cry over him, he has proven himself to be a dirty cheater. But i can't help it, it hurts.
I entered the café and sat by myself at a small table in the corner. It wasn't ling before the paparazzi showed.
I quickly, wiped the tears and thanked god that i decided not to wear makeup today.
I went outside where the paparazzi was
And thought for three seconds about what i was going to do.

"Sabrina! Sabrina! Over here!! Smile!" The yelled.

"You guys want news?! You rolling?" I asked before i began. One of the guys in the crowd nodded frantically.

"Alright, my former boyfriend Bradley Steven Perry, yes Bradley Steven Perry from Mighty Med, Cheated on me. he has been seeing G Hannelius for about 5 months now. And he just told me, and she was there. theres your news!" I yelled at them before shooting them a quick, frown and walked down the street.
I turned around to make sure they weren't following me, they weren't, they were all checking there cameras.
I continued my walk down the block, with my head hanging down. I tugged on my light blue sweater ever so often until i made it home to my family.
"You okay sweetie?" My mother asked kindly.

"Im fine, its nothing..." I lied through my teeth.
"Oh, because i had assumed that you were out with Bradley." She said.
I sniffled and started crying.
My mom quickly came from behind the half wall of the kitchen and to my side.

"Whats really wrong, Sab your crying." My mom said quietly.

"We broke up, he was cheating with G Hannelius.." I said crying a little harder as the scene replayed in my head.
"Honey I'm sorry, i had no idea." She said stroking my head.
Just then the door swung open to the front of the house.

"Hey honey is Sabrina back from her date with Bradle-" he began, and i sobbed harder.
"David! Hush." She scolded my father, using his first name.
He looked confused until he saw me crying.
"He did this to her?" He said with anger in his voice.
"When i find that boy, why I'm gonna-" he got cut off again, by my mother flashing a warning glare.
I got out of my mothers embrace and went to hug my dad. I knew for a fact that he was mouthing something to my mother.
I just hugged him tight until i got a call.

"I should take this." I said my voice cracking,excusing myself and as i was making it out the screen door at the back of my house i answered the call.

"Hello?" I said, i forgot to check the caller id.
"Hey Sabrina we have an interview today! Do you want Michael to come pick you up?" Peyton's voice came through the phone.

I sighed heavily.
"yeah, i'll be ready in half a hour." I said to him.
"Is something wrong,Sab?" He asked me.
"Its not important i'll see you in an while." I said.
"Your lying but okay, see you in a bit." He said to me.
I smiled at my phone after he hung up.

But my mood quickly dropped as i rushed back in the house to get ready.

I ran upstairs and looked for something to wear, i found a dress witha white top and a dark blue bottom with lace white sleves i put on a pair of white heels and that was that.
I applied mascara and blush and then, as if on Que. Michael Jacobs pulled up with Peyton, Corey and Rowan. I hurried down the stairs, and said bye to my parents. I hopped in the back next to rowan, who was next to Corey.

I hope they don't bring up Bradley.
• • • • • • • • • •
The dress that Sabrina put on will be in the next chapter!
New Paybrina fic peoples! hope you like, also if your more into Lucaya you should go read one of my Lucaya fics!!

VOTE👍🏽
FOLLOW✌🏾️
COMMENT👊🏼
THANK YOU!!!
Bye lovelies!!