•Cancelations and A Small Café•

I texted Peyton the details, and a driver was coming to pick him and i up. I got out of bed and wiped off the makeup, that i forgot to take off yesterday.
  I took a shower and brushed my teeth.
     I applied new mascara, And blush.
I put on a crimson flowy  crop top and light blue shorts. I put combat boots on and tied a flannel around my waist and grabbed my phone.
    I waited about five minutes until the driver pulled up. Peyton was already there.
"Hey Peyton." I said as i hopped in the back with him.

"Hey Sab." He said smiling.
We talked about nothing in particular, and it was great. Peyton helped take my mind off of everything.

We were halfway there when i recieved a text, i opened it.

Sabrina we will have to reschedule. Today the studio is booked, Melanie ran into overtime. Tomorrow, is when we will have to record you, sorry.

I sighed. I turned to Peyton "sorry they rescheduled my recording." I said.
   "We can still hang out though." I said.
"Cool, theres a café around there." He said to me.
I smiled.
    Peyton told the driver to drop us up about a block early, thats where the café is.
    Peyton ordered for us.
"Im paying." I said, taking out my wallet.
"Funny, I'm paying." He said.
"You don't have t-" i began.
"I want to." Peyton finished.
    I smiled and looked down. He handed the money to the cashier, and got our drinks, i picked up the two chocolate chip muffins that he also payed for.
    "Thank you." He said.
"I should be saying that." I giggled.
"No, just thank you for being there for me and everything, the least i could do is pay for your food."
    I smiled at him genuinely.
But unfortunately our moment had to be ruined by.... Guess who?

"What is this?" Bradley said gesturing toward Peyton and I.

"This is me eating a muffin ." I said taking a bite of my muffin.
"This is also none of your business." Peyton said to Bradley. I nodded in agreement.
"Why are you hanging out with my girlfriend?!" Bradley asked Peyton making me almost choke and die.

"First off, I'm not your girlfriend, second off i hate you, third off i could hang out with my best friend even if we were still dating, oh and lastly get out of my life." I said to Bradley.
   "Be that way then, but one last thing, what the hell is this?!" He yelled slamming a magazine on the table.
    I look at the magazine like i don't already know whats on the cover.

Bradley Steven Perry caught cheating on Sabrina carpenter.

I flipped to the page.

Star in Mighty Med, was caught cheating on Sabrina Carpenter actress and singer.
   Sabrina was in a café crying when she told the press exactly what had happened.

Who knew Bradley was such a terrible person?!

Word has it that the directors of Mighty Med are even thinking about recasting, saying that they don't want to be paying a bad influence for they're demographic!

Turns out he's going to get what he deserves after all.  He cheated with g Hannelius and according to Sabrina it has been going on for five months! Lets see if G Hannelius stays with him after this!

"Its an article about how much of an insensitive bastard you are." Peyton said.

"Sabrina deserves the best and you are far from it." Peyton added.
   I smiled at him and he returned it.

Bradley stormed out of the café.
"You think i deserve the best?" I asked Peyton.

"Yes, yes i do." He said winking at me. I smiled at him, laughing.
We finished our muffins and drinks and walked outside.
"You ready for filming tomorrow?" Peyton asked as we made our way down the desolate streets of hollywood, Los angelus.
"Yeah, i cant wait to film girl meets creativity." I said anxiously.

"Why because I flirt with you?" Lucas winked.
"Lucaya is bae, what can i say?" I said to him walking ahead.

"Listen Sab, do you want to hang out again tomorrow night?" Peyton asked me.

I felt color flood my cheeks and my heart began to beat vividly in my chest.

"Like a date?" I asked, to make sure i wasn't getting the wrong idea.

"I mean, yeah if thats cool with you." He said blushing.

I smiled up at him and nodded.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we continued to walk to nowhere in particular and talk about nothing in particular.

    Peyton was cracking jokes left and right and i was laughing and telling some of my own, as well as admiring him.

I just now noticed how tall he is.

He's like five nine, and here i am like five feet tall.
Wow.
Im like a dwarf  and he's a goddamn avatar.

Peyton was a great guy, but lets face it.
This is probably gonna be a pity date.
• • • • • •
Hola wassup?
Lol no, i sound like a loser.
Any wayyyy
I hope you enjoyed the chapter lovly person.

VOTE👍🏽
FOLLOW✌🏾️
COMMENT👊🏼
Bye lovelies!

(*whispers* i am farkle!)
(/•-•)/ yaaaa