Mummy Didn't want me!

I woke up this morning with the biggest smile on my face, i was so happy to get out of bed and watch Iggle piggle.. My favourite show, Granpa also laughed and gigled at the show as he found it quite amusing somedays.

     Grandpa had just bought me some arts and craft things so i could make things for people at nursary but he told me i had to be careful because he didnt have enough money to buy me some more.He said he would set them all up for me later on during the day at around dinner time but forgot so i got up and reminded him, he laughed at me and told me not to worry as i would be doing something very special today.

     " Grandpa what are we doing today im very confused, i though we was going to play on the park today" i asked curiously.

Grandpa started laughing again, thats all he seemed to do these days was laugh but i loved it, thats how i knew he was happy in life, i was always sure that i was safe around Granpa.

                We got all the arts and crafts out and Garndpa said i should draw a picture for mummy as it would be good for her to stidk it on a fridge to remember me by so i started to draw i made my heart so big that Grandpa had to add more paper to the table just so it would fir the sheet i was drawing on when i had finished my drawing had a heart and three people on  ( Me, Mummy and Grandpa ) he suggested that i colour her eyes in green because that was her favourtie colour. Grandpa always knew mummy best, he always went over the family album and said she was very loving and caring, i wondered why i wasnt with her like my other brothers and sisters. I accidently made her smile the upside down so he just giggled a litle bit and took the red cryaon from my hand and made her smile the right way round instead. 

      "Lets cheer her up abit pet.eh?" he laughed.

      I decided that i would write some sentences at the top above the picture but i wasnt so sure on what to put so i just scribbled my name and my kisses, Grandpa said that it would mean so much to her and she would most likley treasure it forever.

                                                     To Mummy Lots Of Love Nicola  xxxxx

After a while of watching tv and drawing pictures for Mummy, he placed the photo on the fire and suggested that i go back to bed for a little nap because it would be a very long day so i went  to bed and he turned the tv on and i drifted off to sleep. When i woke i heard screaming from the front room, i ran as fast as i could just to see what was happening.

 i stood there and Granpa Looked at me.

"Nicola, somebodys here to see you!" he smiled

     I knew it was Mummy but i'v never really seen her that many times before, i had my dummy in and my blanket in my hand and she just laughed at me, she sat there with white linen pants on and a white and black top, she had bright red hair and pink lipstick on, wearing sandles with a nice white bag, she looked very sytlish with her makeup on.

     I felt shy infront of Mummy as i had only seen her a few times before but she never really payed much attention to me anyway, i walked over to her and grabed my picture on the way.

"ewww.. is that the ugly thing you call my kid Dad!" she shouted, i burst into tears and ran straight to Grandpas knee.

" how old is she bleeding hell, 1 or somthing?... she doesn't need that dummy!" she shouted arcoss the room, it made me stutter and jump.

          "You dont know how old your own daughter is Clare?"he asked quite puzzled. She laughed an Snorted loudly and snatched the picture from my hand." Christ is that ment to be me?" she looked at me in amaze, her mouth had turned upside down just like the way i had drawn it earlier." yeah its alright Nicole.. make me look like a Idot!" she said loudly in my face

" watch your launguge young lady!" Grandpa shouted " Nicole why dont you give your mummy a kiss before she leaves" 

  she rolled her eyes and turned back to Granpa " how can she Dad when shes got that bloody thing in her mouth, Nicole get here".. i ran over quickly as i was very unsure of what to do.

she grabbed my dummy out of my mouth and point straight to her cheek with her long pink nails.

and said "come on then, i havent got all bleeding day!"

    she scratched my lips as she snatched the dummy away from my mouth i walked over to her with a tear in my eye.I moved towards her to wrap my arm around her neck when she shouted and screamed in my face, thats when the tears really started to come out. 

    " Does she ever stop friking Whinging"

Granpa just looked at her in shame, she suddenly just got up and left with out a goodbye so grandpa said he was appauled, "Come here pet" i crept over to him and we snuggled up on his rocking chair as he tried to help me get some more sleep, i had started to drift of as he soothed me " you always have me, ill always be here for you pet"

    I Always felt safe and protected around granpa, i just never thought that was all about to change within seconds.