Chapter 3: Meeting

Brooke's POV:
When we got off the plane I was in charge of getting Starbucks for everyone.

I took this time to text Hayes and I feel like he was waiting for me to text him because it went right to read when I sent it. I told Hayes that I was getting Starbucks and he told me to get him one and we would HAVE to see each other so I asked what he wanted and I found out we like the same thing at Starbucks.

I ordered the 4 drinks and then went to meet my parents by the exit and my dad looked at me weird when I had 4 drinks and my mom just said its for Hayes, right? and I of course said a simple yeah.

We got to the new house and I got a text from Hayes saying to meet him at the park on pine is 10 minutes so I just told my parents that I was going to meet Hayes at the park.

I got there in like 7 minutes so I sat in the bench and played in my phone then all of the sudden someone covered my eyes and I got scared and I heard guess who and I knew it was Hayes because I know his voice even though I was just now meeting him for the first time. I stood up and punched him playfully and said don't do they again, I got really scared and he said sorry and asked for him Starbucks and I gave it to him but told him I drank off of it and he said okay then smirked at me.

We then got in "Hayes' favorite tree" it was kinda in the shape of a heart because two trees came together.

He asked where we were living and I said the address and his eyes looked like they were going to burst they were so big. I asked why his eyes were big and he said I live next to you with a smirked look.

He then texted his mom and said did you invite the new people in the house next door over yet she replied with I was just going to why and he said that he was with me and that I could just text my mom but she wanted to do it herself. I then told Hayes that I have to sleep in a hotel for a week or so and he asked if it was because the house was unfurnished and I said yeah. He then took out his phone and texted his mom but I didnt really care to know what it said but I'm sure I will find out because he will tell me.

Then it began to get cold and Hayes must have noticed and he gave me his sweatshirt. I tried to get him to not give it to me but he said that he could tell that I wanted it and to be honest it smelled like him so i did want it. Then he was cold so I kinda hugged him and he said that, that made him warm.

I looked at the time and I said that it's already 6 and I asked when dinner would be and he said probably 6:30 and I then remembered that I'm wearing leggings and a baggy shirt well now Hayes' sweatshirt. I told him that I should change because I look like a homeless person probably and smell like one too and he said that I smell fine and that I look fabulous in a girly voice and of course me being the girl I am it made me smile like crazy an im pretty sure I had a little blush on my cheeks from it.

He then said at 6:20 that we should probably start walking to his house and I said okay and got down then I tried to give him back his sweatshirt but he said to keep it.

He then started tickling me and I had to stop walking because he wouldn't stop tickling me. I told him that if he keeps doing it we can't talk anymore and he immediately stopped.

We got to his house at 6:37 and everyone looked at us then we walked through the door and Nash smirked at us. We just took off out shoes and sat down. We ate our food then after we did the dishes and then went to his room.