surprise visit

London ' s POV

My name is London Johnson but for my protection my name is Paige Smith . I am a famous youtuber from all over the world. I have blonde hair blue eyes and I have black and purple streak through my hair . I am a very lovable person, funny ,and ecstatic. and if you don't love me I'll make you love me!

I'm on my way to see my twin brother Jack Johnson yes the famous Jack J from Jack & Jack . But back to the point, I am on my way home from college. I'd many friends there and I'm afraid to say sorry to them and leave but I really need to see my family after being so distant . I just got out the airport, got a taxi and tell the driver my address.

One And Half An Hour Later

I was just outside my house there was a lot of cars here I so I just thought my parents were having business friends over. so I got all my luggage and knocked on the door since you don't have a key no more.

Knock knock knock

"Jack I missed yo......" I said. When I noticed a very tall and attractive teenager standing in front of me.

"Ohhhh guys there is a very famous paige Smith on the doorstep, can you guys come" He said

9 boys came to the door they were very attractive then my one and only brother stepped up.

"Lond... I mean Paige what are you doing here" JJ Said

" I came to surprise you" I said

"oh well come in he said

"who is this Johnson" A bright blue eyes handsome of a boy said

"this is my sis..."JJ said

"I'm his cousin" I said suspiciously

"no we're going to tell you the truth Paige Smith is my sister but her real name is London Johnson" JJ said

( sorry for spelling errors )