The party

London  '  s  POV 

So the party started and I'm nerves I'm getting dressed upstairs in my room getting ready to go downstairs. I put on my heels start walking down stairs I stopped in my tracks in front of me is the members of O2L JC Kian Connor Ricky, Trevor and sam.
Sent to my right are the Janoskians then to my left is Justin Bieber like I met him before but still seeing him still like fazes me. I left the rest down the stairs and walk to my brother Taylor hands me a drink and starts walking me around meeting people.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■.
3 hours later

The party was getting hype people were smoking marijuana in the corner. Playing beer pong playing football in the yard the music was blaring to my babe Justin Bieber I was grinding up against Justin Bieber too. Suddenly I felt a little poke in my thigh I turned around and saw Justin's friends poking out. I like the site I was saying so I brought Justin to my room and we started making out our clothes became to come off and while teasing each other. Right when he was about to open the condom.

The door slammed open to reveal....

●●●●□□□●●●●●●●□●●□●□□□□□●●●●●●●●

Haha Cliffhanger you have to wait and see for the next chapter. who do you think it is comment?