IDFC

"Andy what the fuck is this!" Madie shouted across the house. Madie was a 18 year old girl who was engaged with the angle face Andy Biersack, whos the lead singer of BvB (Black Veil Brides). Just now, while cleaning Andy's side of the room, she found a note with a phone number on it.

"What are talking?" Andy ask as he came through the bathroom door with only a towel on.

Madie walked sassy over to Andy and shoved the note in his face. " This you jerk!" She shouted.

"Look I can-" but Andy was quickly interrupted by Madie.

"Save it. Where you actually to tired to come home yesterday, or did you decided to blow of your bride to be and go to a bar instead?!" Madie screamed.

"Your right, I was at a bar-"

"You bastard-"

"but, that note isn't from a girl I met there. Its from this guy- "

"YOUR GAY!" Madie shouted!!

"Noooo I was doing this thing for this youtuber named Greg and I need his number so this is how he gave it to me.

Madie looked down and started blushing.

" I'm sorry" she said.

Andy hugged her and pulled her down to sit on the bed with him.

"I know" he replied kissing Madies forhead.

" It's just, with you on tour for the past 6 months, and me by my self with only Courtney who's now living with her boyfriend. I get paranoid and question what the hell your up to." She cryed out. " And now your going back on tour in less than a month."

"I'm sorry babe" Andy replied "how about I give you a romantic, you and me, date night to night. That I set up,"

Madie looked up to Andy and gave him a little peck on the lips. "If I must."