Seeeeeeeeex

Madie and Andy have just walk through the door when Madie vomited pink and brown chunky puke all over her black dress. Madie previously had just drank about 7 glasses of who knowsnwhat and is now drunker than a college girl on Halloween night.

Madie giggled. " dang that was my favorite dress." She turn to face Andy and put her hand on his junk. " maybe you could help take it off." She flirted.

Andy started blushing. "Just go get cleaned up"

About 10 minutes later Andy walked in to their room and to his surprise there was Madie on the bed in a leather thong and no bra on (but its not like she needs one,). Madie got of the bed a strutted over to Andy and got to her knees.

"Madie-" Andy started.

"Sshhhhh let it happen sweet fits." Madie interrupted

Madie then bit Andys zipper and slowly pulled it down. Soon Andy's pants were down and now there was a pitched tentnin his grey underwear.

"Looks like Jr Andy is happy" Madie teased

Madie lightly pull down his underwear and out sprang a his long cock and smacked madie right in the lip

"Not yet Jr" madie said wiggling her finger.

Madie got back up and went over to Andy's bed side draw and pulled it open to reveal all these sex and kinky things.

Madie pulled out a candle, matches, and whip cream which was on the bedstand.

Madie walked back over to the overly excited Andy and started to touch his member. Ever stroke was long and slow and sent shivers down Andy's back. She then pulled the whip creme out and started plastering it all over his dick.

"Let me suck your dick" Madie screamed throwing Andy on the bed where she started sucking the life out of his cock. Once the creme was gone Andy still hadn't cum but he was pretty close, so madie sipped out the candle, lit it, and started dripping the hot wax all over his cock.

"Aahhh yeah that feels great" he yelled

"Yeah you like that babe" madie said who then slammed her head down on his cock choking on it as the cock slip down her throat.

"I'm gonna blow" Andy sung.

Just then cum started sporting down Madie throat giving her a fuzzy feeling. The cum then started over flowing from Madies mouth. The warm jizz fell on to Andy's balls which seemed to make them plumped up.

"I'm about to do the weirdest shit you have seen" just then Madie bent down over his balls and hummed the shit out of them. Andy's whole body vibrated with the pleasure that Madie was giving him. Andy to excited to wait any more flipped madie over and started to give her doggy style. Moans were blasting from every mouth every second filling the air with lust. Once Andy finished in Madies ass, he pulled only to unravel the shit that laid in side madie. Madies shit shot out drenching the bed in wet fiery crap. Madie looked in shock at Andy who turned her around, splashing the poop every were, stuck his now wet and brown dick in to her tight pussy. The shit started mixing with cum both her and Andy were squirted create the slang truffle butter.

"Lick it" Madie said giving Andy a subductive face. Andy pulled out and started giving oral sex to madie swalloing their truffle butter concoction. After he was dead he pulled out 2 Dildos and started shoving them up his and Madies ass.

"AHHHHHHHHH" Madie screamed at Andy. (Poops still splashing every were fyi)

After Madie had orgasam and Andy had hit his G spot they turned towards each other looking passinonlety in to each others eyes and whispered "fuck yeah!"