Teen coice awards 2015

My boyfriend Shawn and I have been together for 3 1/2 years and I love him so much. I'm so proud of how far he has come and we are on a plane to the teen choice awards! Crazy right?! Shawn was nominated for some awards but doesn't think he will win any. But I am confident that he will. We arrive at the hotel. It is so nice! As soon as we get out of the car he is mobbed by fans. You step away and Shawn looks at you and mouths sorry. After all of that craziness you walk in he hotel and get the keys. The hotel was so nice. After you got there you showered and just watched dance moms. You fall asleep next to Shawn. As soon as you wake up you clean up and go to get something to eat. You get scrambled eggs with bacon and Shawn gets a chocolate chip muffin....of course 😂 the day goes by really fast and it is already 2:00. You take out the outfit u had picked out earlier. It was a simple floral dress with black heels. You keep your hair down and curl it. You walk out and it is 5:00. Shawn sees you and says, "wow y/n, you look beautiful!" You blush and say, " well you look handsome!" You get picked up in a limo along with Nash, Cam, Hayes, Matt, and Taylor. They start to announce the awards and you see Shawn get anxious. You hold his hand as they start to say the award. He looks at you. And the winner is.... SHAWN MENDES. You give him a huge hug. As he accepts the award he looks at you when he gives the speech. You can see how nervous he is. He comes back and after you wait about thirty seconds to make sure the cameras are off him... You plant a kiss on his cheek. "I love you" you whisper "I love you more" he whispers back.