Chapter four

Ron:Who r u?How do u get here?
Agent:I'm agent Lisbon.I'm here to speak with agent Howard.Do u know where she is?
Everyone:(shakes head)
Agent:Wow,that's a surprise.We haven't seen her for like three days now.My boss wanted me to check on her weather she is okay.Oh well,I guess I have To go to work now.Bye.
Everyone:Bye.
Ginny:Where's Claire?
Hermione:(shrug)
Harry:Come on Mione.You're smart.U'll be able to know where she is.
Hermione:How would I suppose to know?And why do u call me Mione anyway?
Harry:I think That nickname fits u don't u think?
Hermione:Fine Harry bear.
All Weasley:Harry bear??
Hermione:That fits him.
Ginny:(to the readers)Hi guys.We were just having a casual conversation.Welcome to Harry Potter truth or dare.With your host,Claire Jennifer Howard.Although we don't know where she is.
Harry:So what do we do now?
Hermione:We can't start the game without her.
Me:(enters room,talking to my boss on my phone):I have to keep my guest company,boss.I'll be at work tomorrow,I swear.No I didn't see Agent Lisbon.Please just give me a few weeks.My guests are special u know.No,I meant that the guests are special,Not that I want to quit my job.I love my job.the William case I give to agent Rigsby to take charge.The butler case I gave it to Agent Lisbon.There's no need to be worried about.Ok,I will.Bye boss.(Turns off phone,sat between Ron and Harry,sighs)Sorry u guys have to see all that.
Hermione:Is there anything else we could help you?
Me:Nah,I'm just taking a break from work.All those cases make my head almost exploded.Did we introduce ourselves to the readers.
Ginny:Yes I did.
Me:Thx Ginny.I don't think we should do dares,I'm so tired now.
Draco,Harry,Ron:(whisper happily):Yes!
Me:(to the readers):Well I'm sorry guys,today I'm not in a good mood today.We'll see u in the next chapter to do more hilarious dares and truths!Bye!