1#

Grace's POV
It has been a while since I've seen my dad, the last time I saw him was when I was thirteen years and now I am seventeen and it's not like he divorced my mum or anything he keeps on saying it's his job that is keeping him from coming home.

After thinking about this dad stuff I decided to get ready for school since it was just 6:45am and I had to get there by 8:00. I quickly went to my closet and grabed a denim dress and a converse then striped my clothes off and took a shower.

When I was done dressing up I decided to get my younger siblings ready for school.immediately I was done with all that I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast as usual my mum made breakfast early cause she goes to work really early.

Finally,I got to school by 7:45 luckily I still had time to get ready for first period which was English.while arranging my books for today's lesson my best friend Chelsea( at least that what she calls us but I don't agree to it ) comes into the classroom to hug me "chelsea hey" I say ."Hi what do you have first period?" Chelsea says."English and you?"

"Same"chelsea says.time went by really fast it was time for lunch already.I took some food and went to search for a seat to sit on that's when I noticed some of my friends Sitting I decided to join them."hey y'all"I said."Hey"they all echoed.when lunch was over we had our last class.

Izzy's POV
I have noticed Grace she's been acting weird during class I really don't know What but I need to talk to her cause she is my best friend.I decided to call her,I quickly dialed her number,thank goodness she picks it immediately."Hello"I say."hi Izzy what's up?"."Um..I have kind of noticed You've been acting wierd During Class Are you alright?".

"Um..yh..no..I don't know"Grace says."you know what I know, you are not okay, come by my house tomorrow and we will talk ok bye"I said. "k bye"Grace says.after calling grace I decided to study cause we have a test coming up soon.While reading I remembered I hadn't told Grace the time to come tomorrow, so she won't end up coming when I leave the house, so I quickly send her the time.

To Grace
I forgot to tell you the time to come.come by 6:30 ok?
XXX Izzy

Minutes later she replied.

To Izzy
Thanks
XXX Grace

After all the texting I finally concentrated on my books and before I knew it I drifted off to sleep.

____________________
________
Still Izzy's POV
I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock."stupid clock" I murmur. I removed the sheets from my body, got up from my bed and took my cloths off then went to the bathroom,brushed my teeth and took a shower.I got dressed and went to the kitchen to eat.atfter eating I remembered I had told grace to come to my house cause we really needed to talk.I quickly text her so she doesn't forget.

To Grace
Don't forget to come to my house by 6:30 today
XXX Izzy

To Izzy
Oh my goodness I totally forgot,thanks for reminding me
XXX Grace

Immediately I read Grace's reply my phone Started vibrating it was a call from christian."hello"he said."hi what's up?,I haven't seen you for a while".

" Me to I called to see how you are doing"he said."i'm okay".I say.

" Good and also How's Grace I have been trying to call her and she doesn't pick up,what's wrong?"."I don't know yet but I will soon find out"

"ok,Bye Izzy"."bye Christian".christian really does care about his cousin.