Strings- Chapter 1

PHIL'S POV

I sigh as I finally put down Paper Towns. It made me think about how almost all of my strings have broken and how boring my life actually is. I have YouTube but I also have to attend classes and I don't have many friends or a girlfriend. Not that I want one right now. Girls are great but I don't find myself attracted to them romantically. I might come out to my parents soon but I'm not even sure of my sexuality myself yet.

2 weeks later

My channel is really gaining subscribers but there's this one in particular who is kind of a stalker. Well it's kind of nice to have someone care about you so much that they'll stalk you I guess. He likes and comments on almost all of my videos. His channel name is danisnotonfire. I think that name is kind of silly but it's also quite endearing. He tweeted me today and he seems like a fairly nice guy. Maybe one day our strings will cross. I know it's silly to believe in things like that, but what can I say? I like fantasy and I wish that my life could be as interesting as the lives of the characters in my favourite books. 

IT'S THE TRASH CAN JOY
Sorry that this chapter is so short I'm quite tired so yeah.... that's all I'm giving you XD