ten

Thirtieth of April two thousand thirteenth

I feel so empty now. I guess saying no one understands is a pretty dumb statement but it is- without doubt - the truth.

I'm so fucking tired to put on a fake smile for people who don't even know me well. They're just those whom you couldn't avoid. I would avoid them, if I could but I can't because wherever I went, they'll be there: in school, the bus, outside my house.

And now, the person I thought was my friend dump me for better ones but I wouldn't blame her for it. She was only caring for herself - not wanting to waste her lunch time with a girl who couldn't offer her anything. I was quiet. Unable to start nor continue a conversation and acts like a nerd.

Almost every night, I'll lay on my bed, hearing the bugs outside chirped in a calming tone while my mind try to process what was wrong with me. I'm not pretty at all. My hair has split ends and I don't bother about what I wear. Maybe that is me but nobody would accept that. People hated me for I am a mix match in this perfect world. I'm the crack in this perfect place.

And I started counting how many fake friends I have. It's like an obsession. I count and count till I lost track of what number I've reached. Because i know that everyone secretly wanted me to disappear so that everything will fall back into places.

They hate me.

I should be proud of that, shouldn't I?

-Leighxx