Gone

I woke up to Mitch in my face with pancakes, Preston, Rob, and Vikk on my bed, Jerome by my door, and Lachlan in my chair with my plushes. I sat up, confused.

"Wha-?" I started.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" everyone yelled.  My eyes widened. Today is my birthday! I hugged everyone.

"Thank you." I whispered in their ears.
We ran down the stairs and ate the pancakes Mitch made. They were surprisingly good, and not burned. After we ate, Everyone brought in a box wrapped in purple paper. They piled the gifts in front of me. I grabbed the long and simi-thin one and opened it up. I smiled a huge smile when I saw what it was. It was a sword with a purple hilt and a gift card to the app store taped to it. I jumped up and hugged Jerome and thanked him. I opened my second present and found a "Minecraft Unofficial Book". I hugged and thanked Mitch. This went in until the last present. I got more arrows for my bow, an ender dragon plushie, and a bunch of other books. I thanked everyone and we went for a walk. We stopped at the store and bought some food. Mitch started chasing me around and we ran to the nearby forrest. I jumped in a tree and managed to loose him. After he left, I jumped down and landed on a fallen branch. The branch rolled forward and I fell into the river. I gasped at how cold it was and swam to shore. I sat down on a rock and tried to regain warmth. I looked up and saw one of the boys that used to bully me.

"What do you want?" I asked as I stood up to leave, shivering.

"You." He said as he punched me in the face as hard as he could. I stumbled backwards for a bit before I blacked out.