Jack Harries one shot

A/N : I wrote this specially for my best friend cause it's her birthday and she completely adores Jack Harries, so I hope you'd like it :) x

I've known this cheeky fuckhead for about 4 years now since i moved to the UK, I entered university there and i got into my dorm suddenly there was a knock on the door, apparently we were in the dorm together? What? I mean how come a boy and a girl share the same dorm? I questioned my sanity once i saw his face, he was embarrassed as there was a mix up. Anyway I didn't mind...like at all.

At first it was awkward having a guy in the same room with me but we survived freshman year together. On our sophomore year, he started flirting and i was already head over heels for him.

One night we were playing truth or dare with a group of people then he got dared to kiss me! I was in so many shades of red, I didn't move but he did it and i was strucked! I shied a smile and looked to the ground.

The next day, I woke up to find a tray by my bedside table, it was filled with everything heart shaped food and note on the side.

"will you go out with me? x -Jack"

That was all, i didn't know how to react so i jumped up and down like a crazy girl! "is that a yes?" a voice asked from behind I almost slipped of the bed when i turned around to see Jack smiling at my actions but he caught me, my hero.

"are you okay?"

he asked with concern in his voice and i died a little inside Sophomore, Junior and senior years passed and we graduated together, we were still together.

After a day of graduation he asked my out to a picnic to the valley, we drove down the road til we found a stop, we got out and walked up the hill and set ourselves under the tree. He set up the place and we settled down. We started eating and talking, it was great then after we finished i leaned my back against the tree to rest a little, i slowly found Jack resting his head on my legs and playing with his scarf while i played with his hair. He was one of those who loved being touched especially when it comes to me playing with his hair, i don't know why but it aroused him and i enjoyed it.

I took off his drama faces ring and tried it on, it was big like always. I felt him take out something from his pocket, a lace. He took his ring from me and added it to the lace and placed it around my neck.

"now you have a part of me with you"

He whispered in my ears and i turn myself to face him to find pure green eyes pouring their gaze into mine, our foreheads touched, i feel his breath upon me and slightly kiss is pressed on my lips. I loved the feeling of his lips on mine, it just felt right. He pulled away to meet me in the eyes again and i smiled to him, he grabbed a flick of my hair behind my ear and took a flower from the ground and placed it there.

"you look like a princess"

he said to me, I always feel like a princess when i'm with him, from stealing his sweaters especially the blue one and wear it at night and he take it in the morning and says how he loves my smell in it, from bugging him while doing another video on his channel to us cooking together in the morning around 4 am while everyone's asleep to us dancing around the kitchen in the refrigerator light. He always made it special whether it's something simple or fancy.

A few years had past, we got a flat in the middle of London, both of us working and happily married. He has my name craved inside his ring and tattooed around the ring's place, he's my superman who swept me off my feet. Jack Harries♥