Introduction.

Taylor Swift, 25. Married to multi billionaire young business man, Nick Bateman, 28. Both raised in a wealthy known families, with their parents working in the same field. Nick and Taylor crossed path. When Nick's father passed away and he had to take over the family's business it also meant he had to move his whole life to Paris, France. Where his father has a built a name for his family and made a future for his business. 

Nick couldn't leave Taylor behind, He proposed and she accepted, they both moved their lives to the city of Love. Paris. 

Harry Styles, 27. Second son of the Styles Family after his older brother, Mathew. Unlike his brother and father Harry was never committed to the family's business. The idea of sitting in a office, surrounded by four walls and running people around all day never fitted him the best. He had other plans, Other dreams. He always wanted to travel the world. And he did, He visited many places and learned many things. 

Because of That, he never experienced the relationship that his father has with his older brother. Harry's father always wanted Harry to be like Mathew, Taking over the Family's business and never took a moment to think about what Harry actually wants. Harry still didn't give in to him, he just wished he understood that their business wasn't for him.

Harry and Nick, Best friends since childhood, Raised in the same neighborhood. Lived a wild life together. And always were like brothers to each other, Nick was more of a brother to Harry than  Matthew has ever been. 

However, Since Nick took over the responsibility of his family's work, Harry was left alone. They weren't as close as they always were. So One day, Harry picked up the phone and called his old pal. Nick gladly invited him to stay with him for a while In Paris and Harry accepted. 

During that Time, Harry lived with Nick and his wife, Taylor. Things happened, Secrets got revealed, Feelings were hurt and promises were broken.

This is the story of a young woman who got lose in the ruthless game of Love and didn't know how to play.