chapter 7

NIKKI'S P.O.V

edited 11-28-17

I woke up it was now pitch black I don't even know how long I slept for. I looked at the time on my phone, is being 11:05. I felt something hard under me and I looked seeing Harry sleeping soundly, I smiled looking at his mop of messy brown curls, his lips slightly parted. I kissed the corner of his mouth and carefully got up. I went into the attached bathroom, starting the shower and took off my cover up and bathing suit, and quickly jumped in. I washed my hair and body before getting out. I dried my hair with one towel wrapping it up and then wrapped my body in one, walking into my room. I didn't bother putting on a bra, slipping my underwear on, and an over sized t-shirt. I threw the towels in the hamper before climbing back into bed and cuddled next to Harry.

"Thanks for the show love." He said smirking

"You did not watch me get ready, did you?" I asked

"Maybe" He said still smirking

"Harry!" I scolded 

"Hey I didn't see anything, I woke up when you just finished putting the t-shirt on, sadly. I would have joined you in the shower" He said, I smacked his shoulder hiding my face in his chest.

"Awe come on babe, don't hide" He laughed

"You're so embarrassing! Stop!" I giggled

He nibbled at my ear and kissed my jaw and cheek, I pulled my hand away from my face quickly kissing his lips and flipped the other way.

"Goodnight Harold" I said closing my eyes

"Goodnight love" He said, pulling me close.

~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning and saw an empty bed next to me, confused I got up almost walking out before i threw on some shorts and went downstairs. I saw all the boys sitting there chatting and laughing.

"Good morning wonderful people" I said cheerily 

"Good morning love" They said and Louis added "You're awfully cheery" 

"I had a good day and night and i'm happy, so sorry" I laughed joking around

Louis just rolled his eyes going back to his phone. I was about to talk again but my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said

"Hi Nikki" my best friend, Vicky said

"Vicky! how are you? What's up?" I said

"I'm good, I was calling because I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out and go shopping with me and have a best friends day?" she said

"I would love to but I have to do something first so meet me at the Lake shore Mall (A/N Idk if there really is a lake shore mall in England, lol) in about 30 minutes! okay?"

"Sure see you then!" She said

"Okay! Bye Vick!" I said

"Bye Nik!" She giggled.

I walk up into my room, quickly looking outside at the cold, windy, weather. I went to my closet pulling out a red sweater, blue jeans with rips at the knees and my high top black and white converse,my necklace and my purse. (Outfit in sidebar.) I walked downstairs and quickly asked if I could borrow the car.

"Why?" Louis asked

"I'm going shopping with Vicky and need a car" I said

"Okay, be safe Nikki" He said smiling

"Always" I smiled kissing his cheek

I went to the mall, parking and walking inside to see Vicky waiting there I run and give her a hug then we go inside the mall.

~~~~~2 hours later~~~~~

After a long day of shopping with Vicky I went home, promising her we would hangout again soon. I walk through the front door with my bags but, no one comes and tackles me into a hug, I put my stuff in my room and go back downstairs I go in the kitchen and there is a note.

Dear Nik,

We are sorry, but we had to go out we probably won't be home til' late. Try and get some sleep little girly! We're sorry. :(

 love,boys

I walked upstairs stripping my outfit and put on gray sweatpants and a black tank before crawling in bed and falling asleep. Or so I thought.