Pilot

First Day In Kindergarten.

"Elizabeth Connor." The teacher called out the students so they could say their birthdays that way she could put them up on a special board with all of their names. Small Elizabeth with two tiny pig tails stood up from her round table that contained 4 other students. "July 8." She says her high pitched voice ringing through the class. Small Noah looked at her. "Noah Culver." Noah slowly stood up with a grin. "July 8." Elizabeth looked at him back with a gentle smirk.

Recess

Noah had poked Elizabeth scaring her. "Jeez what's with you?!" She said with a pout. "Our birthdays are the same day."

"I heard..." She says looking at him and smiled. She didn't say anything started running. "Catch me if you can Nono!"

"My name is Noah!" He yelled with a laugh and went after her in a quick passed child run. "I know!" She was laughing as she was running and so was he.

Noah

From that day on Me and Eli were inseparable every birthday we spent together and celebrated together, we sleep over at each others houses, we call each other's parents mom and dad and now we are graduating from High School together in a week.

Eli

Pretty much like brother and sister nothing can separate us, not boys not girls. I mean come on he's my Doritos Sandwich buddy.

Noah

Oh hell yeah! She makes these awesome sandwiches, their so good, she makes this mix of this ham, potted meat, cheese, red peppers, in a blender smears it on a sandwich then stuffs the sandwich with Doritos, cuts it in half then gives the one half to me.

Eli

Seriously don't knock it 'til you try it. It's seriously great, we share one every Saturday night and watch a new horror movie, one Saturday in my place the other at his place.

1 year later

Small Noah and Small Eli were standing in Noah's bedroom looking at each other, as they stood about a foot away facing each other. "So you want to know what boy parts look like?" Eli nodded. "And you want to know what girl parts look like." She stated as a fact rather than a question like Noah. They began to count back from 3, once they said 0 they both dropped they pants and undies. They looked at each other for a bit and almost synchronized they said: "So that's what it looks like up close."

Noah

After that if became like an unspoken rule between us both to be each others first everything I guess.

Eli

Yeah because after that we kind of did everything together first.

Both

But seriously back to the story.

6 years later

They were sitting on the school bench watching the cheerleaders practice Eli could see Noah practically drool but she knew he had his eye out for this girl on the team. "Ask her out."

"What?! Are you crazy?!"

"Your second date wouldn't that be cute?"

"Second?" Eli looked at him. "A first date consist basically on picking her up taking her to a movies then dinner and home. You've done it a million times with me; just pretend I'm her."

"Your different Eli, I would actually have to hold my farts when I'm with her." Eli rolled her eyes and punched him. "Just be you is what I'm trying to say." She stood up and started walking out of the bleachers. "Don't come back until you've asked her out Nono." Noah hated being called that by anyone but something about her saying it made him just smile. "Okay..." He spoke to himself as he stood up and began walking down the bleachers.