chapter 4

They bell rings and then what looks to be the principal walks in the cafatetia. The man has spiky blonde hair and from were I'm at he looks like he has blue eyes. He is wearing a black suite purple shirt and a cute yellow tye. All the students are quiet when this man walks in. "Hello" he said" as u all know I am the principal, principal Uzumaki for those who don't know me i can be and I usually am a very nice principal and i wish for my students to succeed so that they can gave a better future. Your names will be called by your home room teachers and he or she will explain everything that is going to happen this year. Listen for your names to be called the 9th graders will be called last so that I can tell them the school expactations". Teachers one by one call up students to line up with there teacher. We kankuro gets called up he looks back at me and smiles, but only for a quick second. I wonder what period we will get to see each other.

The principal explained a lot of stuff like dress code, school rules, how your assignments are suppose to look like. Stuff like that. It was just like the middle school I went to. Except we had a little more students and not a lot of teachers. This school also seems more organized. I guess the only similarities are that there both really clean and good brekafist. The ceral they gave me when the principal was talking was delicious. I ate it really fast. I don't know why I'm still hungry I just had a nice big meal before school. "Now I will begin to let your teachers call out the names of the students in his\ her class. When your name is called please line up with the teacher who called your name. This sensei will be your home room teacher you shall go to them after the bell rings. You have 4 minutes to transition during each period. Your home room will last 15 minutes every day". This is gonna be a long year, I said to myself. A teacher started calling names. He has a lot so muscles black hair and a really creepy smile. "Gaara, Akane, Naruto, Sasuke, Hinata, Sakura, Shikimaru, and Ino. We all lined up. One of the kids has red hair and a tattoo on his head. It is written in Kanji and i believe it says love. Hmm. I wonder how he got a tattoo he seems a little young to have a tattoo.

The teacher lead us to his classroom. "Sit down where ever you like" he said. There were at least 20 desk in this classroom. "By the way, my name is Zabuza. You shall call me Zabuza sensei. Also you are in my class for the first half of the day. You will also report to my classroom at the end of the day everyday and the lady who works in the office will call the buss route number. There are also 16 periods in the school day. You have me for 5 periods of the day which are in the morning like I said a couple of minutes ago. These students are in this room for all of the morning so get to know them. After lunch you will have different classes based on your a admit scores from last year. I will hand out schedules soon. Please do not lose them. You will also get a book that you will use for all your classes. You may write your schedule in there and the book is also your hall pass."He said. He then looked at me and said "your new here aren't you." "Yes" you must be pretty smart. Most of these kids were here sence kindergarten. Only one kid actually passed that test. The rest failed miserably. The kids name is gaara and he is right there." Gaara looked up. So that's the kid with the tattoo and red hair's name. Sensei then said" I will a sign seats today so don't get to comfortable. But first, tell the class a little about your self. Sasuke you can go first." He looked at Zabuza sensei. "Ok. My name is Sasuke , my brother is in a famous band and girls will not leave me alone." "Ok" Said Zabuza sensei. "How about you Ino" Ino looked around the room." My name is Ino, my dad is a millionaire, and boys can't get enough of me." I thought to my self "this year is gonna be fun" . Of co use I was being sarcastic. I really can't stand people who are full of them selves. Most of the student went now it's Gaaras turn. " Hi I'm Gaara, I have two older siblings who go here, and people think I'm insane." Wow that was interesting. " Ok Akane it's your turn" The class looked back at me. "M-my name is Akane, I just moved here and my Dad and older brother were killed in that bombing in Tokyo 8 years ago." The whole class looked at me in shock . I just put my head down. "Uhh why would I say that" I'm mumbled to myself.