Chapter 12~~~~No Shirts Allowed Today

Lace's POV :

I was running away from Andy because I stole his shirt so he was chasing me around the bus."Haha you can't catch me" I giggled "Oh yes I can. Babe come on give me back my shirt back its not funny anymore" he yelled chasing me

"No" I said "Fine then I'll just havet to tickle you then" Andy said reaching around and finaly caught me then he started to tickle me"No no Stop ple-ease I beg of you" he finally stopped and I was panting.

"Fine I stopped but you have to give me a kiss to say sorry for stealing my shirt" I then got up off the floor and went in front of him and pulled him in for a kiss we immediately molded into each other I tugged his hair as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me to him.

He groaned as I bit his lip ring he suddenly picked me up and I put my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. I then could feel his little problem I giggled as I kissed him. And then I got down "You fucking little tease" Andy said while his arms were around my waist. "Oh but you love me"

I said while walking away to our room in the back I got my doors and got out my lacy underware my bra my white ripped skinny jeans with fake blood splattered all over them and on the back it has bloody handprints so when I wear then the bloody handprints are on my butt and I got one of Andy's Misfits shirts thats ripped.

I walked out and went to go to the bathroom to take a shower when Andy stopped me "And where do you think your going" he said and I replied with "To take a shower" he then asked me if he could take one with me I told him no and he pouted but then I gave in.

We got in together and I started to put shampoo in my hair but I couldn't completely cause Andy was running his hands up and from my boobs to my hips sometimes squeezing my boobs making me groan.

Once I got the shampoo out of my hair Andy turned me around and slammed me up against the bathroom tile wall and he started kissing my collar bone sometimes nipping the skin he then grabbed my boobs and squeezed he then spoke "Ugh I love you this way bare and naked for me and your absolutely beautiful and your just for me perfect I love the way you get flustered and have red rosy cheeks after we make love I love the way your body reacts for me and only me it makes me insane and its a major turn on for me just like right now"

His voice was deeper and more husky "I love the little sounds you make while I'm giving you pleasure I love it all now my little naughty angel can you make some more sounds for me" I didn't know what he meant by that until he had his head in between my legs and was swirling his tougue inside of me I then made an animalistic sound in the back of my throat making Andy chuckle.

"Yes that's my beautiful girl" he said encouraging me to do more. He then started sucking on my nub making me cry out. Fuck how this man can do this to me I have no idea but he's so good at what he does and I never want it to end. Ever.

I then could feel my belly clench somehow he knew he alway's did. "Thats it baby cum thats right" he was gentle when he said that to gentle and then I lost it I could feel my orgasm uprise I cried out and after my orgasm Andy said "I got to clean you now" he finished up with that and helped me on my feet me stumbling a bit.

He turned the shower off and got out with me after him he picked me up and laid me on me floor. He then went to my belly and started kissing me all the way up to my lips when he did I could still taste myself on him meaning he wanted me to taste my self I moaned into the kiss.

He then let his fingertips dance onto my stomach the going down to my core and put a finger in me he moaned into our kiss cause he could feel how wet I am. He then took his fingers out licked his fingers clean and then said "Fuck you taste so good and sweet but now it my turn to have fun with you"

He then got in his knees and opened my legs wide and put his tip at my entrance and then slammed into me he groaned while I moaned. He didn't start slow at all he was thrusting in and out at a fast very fast pace it hurt but felt so good.

In out in out in out he then picked me up while still inside me and put me against the wall and tried puting his dick deeper into me oh how I loved how he felt in me he must've felt me clench around him making him let out the most animalistic sound I had ever heard in my life.

"Come on I know your almost there come on cum for me baby do it for me I know you can" he groaned while thrusting. He then picked up speed and was now slamming into me I cried out as I felt my orgasm come over me.

"Yes yes Fuck yes" Andy said but he didnt stop he kept thrusting I didnt know how much more I could take but fuck it felt good. Just minutes after I came I felt him warm cum into me making Andy mumble a few curse words. He slowly pulled out of me and layed down beside me panting like I was.

"No ones ever neen able to take that much when I was fucking them that's another thing that told me you were meant for me I love you and I know I didn't do it the proper way but would you consider being my girlfriend Lacey" he whispered into my ear.

I turned and looked at him "I already am" I said he didnt say anything but smiled and kissed me.

Well that's the most smut I've ever written hoped you liked it and this chapter was also 1135 words Im so proud of myself Yay but well hope you guys are having a great love you guys✌
--Andyforeverxx