Fallen in love

Chapter 1

...........................................

"Get your ass over here you son of bitch" My dad shouted.

"I'm coming and I'm not a son of bitch" I whispered the last bit.

"What did you say" My dad shouted again.

"Nothing" I looked away.

Well I should introduce my self............

I'm Ella, 18 years old and in year 12 last year in high school YA. My mum died when I was 8 and everything was different after that, my dad got married to some bitch (Rachel) and when I say bitch I mean it, she is an awful step mum and she treats me like a dog but the sad thing is my dad doesn't cares, all he say is stop compiling.I have the perfect boyfriend "John" he was my first boyfriend and also my first love. Yeah I believe in love well he made me, he was amazing in every way. He had blue eyes with blond hair, small cute ears, he has straight small nose which is really cute. He also has small adorable lips that are so kissable and really soft and his lips are pink. He has hot body with 6 packs and he is tall since he is the captain for football team and he had strong muscle.

"What are you smiling about bitch" Rachel said rolling her eyes, I don't mind since she always treats me like this.

"Nothing and its none of ur fucking business" I rolled my eyes back at her.

"What did u say" She got up and slapped me. That bitch made my cheeks red.

"That's enough you two" dad shouted at both of us.

"But Jackie............. she started" she said pointing at me, She called my father jack since that was his first name.

"I don't care who started.....now Rachel and i have something to tell u Ella" he smiled happily..WAIT what was he going to say,

Are they having a baby? Yuk no way.

Are we moving? No that can't be.

Am I moving out from them? Oh that would be amazing.

"Ella" My dad shouted again seriously does he ever speak with a normal volume.

"What" I looked away as I showed that I wasn't interested.

"We are moving to London" They screamed happily.

"What OMG YA, I always wanted to go there" I danced happily but then I realised I have everything here and everyone I want!!

"I can't go, I can't Leave my friends and specially not John" I almost cried just thinking about leaving. "and it's my last year in high school" I add the last bit.

"Ella, your going to finish your last year there and we have two more weeks before you go, so you can spend one week with your friends and next week we are leaving on Wednesday" he was about to walk away when I shouted

"no I can't...I just...can't" I started crying, I didn't care if they saw me. I heard Rachel laughing , She makes me sick. How can she do that to her own child, even thought I wasn't her real child but still.

"I don't want to hear anymore, go and get packing" he said angrily and walked away with Rachel to his room but I didn't care where they went, I wished I could just ran away from here, from my fake family.

I ran to my room crying then my iphone started ringing, I looked at it and the name showed "John" I wiped my tears off my face and faked a smile as I picked up the phone.

"Hey babe"

"Hey what's wrong" he asked I could just image him worrying.

"Nothing, why do you ask" I tried holding my tears.

"Ella I'm not that stupid, u have been crying again" he said, I couldn't hold it anymore I cried. It would be the last time I would hear his voice.

"Ella I'm coming over" before I could say something, he hung up.

After a couple of minutes, the door bell rang and I walked down stairs to the front door as I opened it John was there all worrying, he walked and give me a hug. I hugged him back and started crying again.

"What's wrong babe, come on let's go up to your room" he asked worried..

When we got there, we sat on my bed since my bed was queen size so we fit perfectly.

"Umm I'm" I tried to say something but nothing came out.

"Come on its okay I'm here for you" he smiled when I heard that I caught myself smiling as well because he was right, he was always there for me.

"Um immovingtolondon" I mumbled, he didn't say anything and just looked shocked.

"Um Ella when" he was still shock and just hugged really tight, I looked up and kissed him with everything I had, the kiss got stronger by the minute, his soft lips always made my butterfly go crazy inside my stomach. We pulled out of the kiss and I was breathing hard so was John.

"Next week" I mumbled.

"It's okay we will get through it" he smiled before kissing my forehead.

......................................