Chapter 6

Jack g. POV
I walk in the house and past by jack j I am not really talking to him right now becuase he is pissing me off by hanging out with ariana and when ever I ask if I can take he out he is always says either 'no' or 'taken' and its basically a everyday thing.
JJ : WOW WELL NO HELLO FOR ME
Jg: nope
I said popping the 'p'
JJ : your joking right
Jg:nope
JJ: i know why your mad. Just becuase I me and ariana have been hanging out
Jg:YEA YOUR RIGHT EVERY GOD DARN TIME I WANT HANG OUT WITH HER YOU ALWAY SAY 'SORRY SHE TAKIN'

JJ: WELL THATS THE POINT I SAW HERE BEFORE YOU.I FOUND HER BEFORE SHE WANT ME NOT YOU SO STOP THINKING YOU HAVE A CHANCE WITH HERE.

Hearing jack say that made me feel like I was the most dumbest man in the world I mean who would want to hear such a close friend say that??

JG: thanks for the advice
And I walk upstairs to my room. I take out my suitcase and start packing every living thing in my room becuase I was so done with jack.

Jack j. POV
Now that you think about it Ik8nda feel bad for jack maybe I went alittle to harsh but then at the same time he really deserved it becuase he never said anything aboutliking ariana. I mean like we have been working on our song and we like to hang out almost every day. Anyway I can feel like jack g. Is doing something becuase he is pacing around and around.
I walk upsatirs and knock on jacks door.
1
2
3
Ok know I think that this is enough he would've opened up his door already
I

touch the door knob and turned it it wouldn't open
JJ:JACK OPEN THE DOOR
no open
"IM GOING TO KICK THIS DOOR DOWN NOW JACK PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!!
I start to panic I started to feel like I this was all my fault. I start to kick the door on my 5th kick the bust down and all I could see was clothes and a suitcase on the bed but no jack so I went to his bathroom.

"JACK"

////////////%////////////////%/////////////////%
OMG guys I really need to be wacked in the head just cause i have not been updating. I do not have and lie to tell or storys becuase none of them are true and I want to be honest with the ones I love the most which is you guys