Chpt.1 Crystal hearts crashing down

Burning, no, sizzling. Something was sizzling. Eggs? Toast? No. Bacon! What a perfect way to start a birthday. Look at that I sound like Dr.Suess. Damn, I'm awesome. I don't expect much for my birthday but this is it! The big 16.
I lurched out of bed and twords the sweet aroma of food, like literally, I could eat a cow. Ohhhh the wonders of perhunger. (AKA The urge to eat everything and anything during a period.)
Hey mama.
Hey sweety. You got a present in the mail. Didn't say from who though.
Its okay. I never minded stalkers that much.
My mom gave me a side look smile and went back to cooking. It wasn't hard to spot it. The box was professionaly wraped in blue sparkly wrapping paper.
Maybe its from jack. You two lovebirds are constantly together. Who knows for all we know he could have made a rubber casting of himself so you don't get lonely.
Oh god mom ewww!!!!
Seriously though, open it I'm curious.
Carefully I peeled back the sparkling foil.
*Wow how classy, a box.* I thought to myself. Inside I found a single white envelope.
Weird, there's just an envelope.
Well open it up.
Carefully, I don't know why, I sliced it open.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Menoffsa County Hospital
On this day of October 9th 1997 we hearby announce the death of ________-______-________.
Cause of death- unknown.
Age at the time of death- 3 hours
Gender- male
Hair- brown
Eyes- blue/green
Spouse- none
Mother- B.V
Father- W.V
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

M..mom. What's this?
I held the paper up to her face. Within a second of realizing what it was, she burst out into tears.
Mom, what, what's wrong.
Nothing sweety, here eat, I'll be back.
She tossed down the plate, sniffles her nose, and briefly exits the room.
"Well happy birthday, what did you do to mom." Jeniffer looks at me in an acusational way. "Was it the 16 years of misery with you." She gave me a slight nudge on my arm and smiled at me.
"No, I just got a letter in the mail from Menoffsa hospital. It said that someone died."
"What? Okay details!" Jen always had been the type to love the gruesome.
"Don't get your hopes up dummy, there were no names only a date."
"Well for when!?"
"October nineth nineteen ninety seven."
"Two years before you."
"And one for you."
"Whatever." She gave me a look. "So how's that boyfriend of yours."
"He's fine I guess. I'm only expecting what hes gonna give me."
We both laugh. Jennifer doesn't have a boyfriend. Sometes I think she's in love with him, but then I remember how they hate each others guts. I remember when I had to pull them off of each other because they were fighting. Jen called him a dickrider so then he spit at her then they went hear to head. I almost had to call it quits with him.
"Well did it say who it was from."
"Oh yea! I completely forgot. It says that its from J.R"
"Jr. Really, you've got a wierd Jr sending you crap. How entertaining."
"I don't know I feel like this is someone I know."
::::::::::::::::::::::::'J.R POV':::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"YYOOUrr, a WORTthless piece of SHIt." James *my dad* was drunk again, and hitting me again. Mom was a depressed meat sack that stays in bed all day. Ever since I found out about 1997 and confronted my "parents" about it, they have been treating me differently. And I've just about had enough of their shit. This time j was going to fight back, and I knew just what I was gonna do.
|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|
AUTHORS NOTE
Okay so I'm planing on this book having ALOT of twist and turns. So be prepared. At the end oof each chapter I'm going to give an update as of the books publishing.

Next update estimated for 2 days.