How You Met

Dallas: Buck is always throwing parties at his place. He always asks me if I can bartend/waitress because I know a bit of mixology, and I know how to tolerate men. I went over to his place and started handing drinks to people who wanted them. Later on in the night a group of guys started playing pool. Then all of the sudden a New York accent shouted, "Bring us a round of beers!" So I loaded up four or five beers on a tray and took it out to the other room. I set them on a table beside them. "Hey, we need one more baby." That same New York accent commanded. I glanced up at him. His jaw completely dropped when he looked at me up and down. I smirked, "You need one more beer what?" "Please." The very alluring voice said. "Okay." I smiled.

Sodapop: On a hot summer day I decided to walk up to the gas station to get a Coke. When I walked into the building part of the DX I went over to the freezer and grabbed the pop. When I turned around to the cash register I stopped in my tracks. The boy who was behind the counter was staring right back at me. I blush and pull my hair behind my ear, then walk to the counter. "Hi." He grinned. My heart melted. "Hi." I peeped and put my Coke on the counter. "That's 10 cents." He said. I handed him my dime. "You from around here?" He asked. "Yes." I grinned looking at him but taking slow steps towards the door. "I guess I'll see you around." He winked at me.

Ponyboy: Instead of going to the Lunchroom I sit in the front of the school and read a book, do homework, whatever I feel like. Because sitting in the lunchroom means you have to listen to the Socs complain about their insanely spoiled, and worthless lives. So within the first week of High School I found this so much better. One day I was smoking and reading a book on the concrete ledge next to the stair rails. Then a really cute boy that's in my grade walked out and lit up a cigarette. I think his name is Ponyboy, but I'm not sure. He peeked over at me and blushed. I blushed as well when we made eye contact. "What brought you out here?" I asked. "Cigarette." He answered, "And to get out of hell." "True." I giggled. He laughed as well looking at the ground with his cheeks all red.

Johnny: "Lord! Why are you living?! Get out of my house!!!!" She slapped me. "Fine! I will!!!!" I yelled running out of my house. My mom and I haven't had a really good history together. She's trying to pay all the bills and balance work. It's so stressing for her, and she takes all the anger out on me. Which isn't fair, but what the hell. I sat on the grass with my backpack and just sat there and thought. Then a boy my age who looked really tough and very cute walked into the lot. Our eyes met and we both blushed. I could just feel my face turn red. He walked over to the tree in front of me and slumped next to it. "Hi." I peeped. "Hi." He peeped. We were both super shy but you could tell that we were attracted to each other.

Steve: I drove my car to the DX because something sounded weird when I started it up. So when I got there I stepped out of the car and looked around for someone to help me. Then a boy with an unbuttoned DX shirt came out of the garage. My eyes widened. He was a total Greaser, oil splotches everywhere. "How can I help y-OH MY GOD." He got louder. I giggled. "Hi." I said softly. "What can I do for ya?" He got a little cocky but sweet at the same time. "When I start my car it sounds a little weird." I explained. "That's not good." He told me. "I better take a look." He added winking at me.

Two-Bit: I was sitting at the outdoor theater because I just wanted to go do something. It was a really boring movie anyway. So I sat and filed my nails. There were people yelling all over the place, usual, but this time it seemed really annoying. "You really shouldn't do that to the poor girls!" A man said to a Greaser in front of me. He was probably looking for some action....under a skirt. He was just walking backwards with a beer can in his hands, listening to what this guy had to say. "So what! It's hilarious!" He laughed. As he turned around he sipped the alcohol from the can his eyes met mine. My face lit up when I saw him, he was pretty fricken cute though. His eyes widened and he stopped drinking. He gulped.

Darry: The Socs came closer and closer to me. Three of them surrounded me on the sidewalk with my back to a wall. I felt in my back pocket for my sharp switch blade. Soon enough we could all hear a truck driving down the road, coming near us. "HELP!" I screamed. A Soc tried to stab me but I dodged the silver blade. Another tried to but a ran out of the circle that they tried to kill me in. A man in the truck got out and started going off on them. "Get out of here!" He screamed at them. They ran away from the sound of the man's voice. "Thank you, so much." I coughed from the ground. He squatted down next to me and asked, "Are you alright?" I looked into his sharp blue eyes. He was so good-looking! "I am, thank you so much!" I thanked him as he brought me back up. He smiled at me. "You're very welcome." He winked at me.
----------------------------------------------
The first preference!!!! So excited!!! Give me some feedback!!! I'd appreciate it! Thank you!!!