a dirty birthday present

#imagine it's your birthday and Justin promised you a very special birthday gift,something you have wanted for a long time,you have been asking for hints the whole week but he won't say anything,finally the day of your birthdaty arrives, off course you have school first and after you get home from schoo the house is full of roses petals and candles leading a path going upstairs to your room, you open your bedroom door and see Justin sitting on your bed with a dozen roses in a deep dark red colour, just the ones you like, "omg Justin is that for me,it's so romantic" you say amazed,you go further into your room that is only lighted by candles now noticing he's shirtless, in the background there is soft music playing and the bed is made up beautifully and you now know what his present is,"are we gonna...?" you ask shy and he nods his head,"yes,you've been asking to have sex for a long time and now that you're 18 i think it's time, that's if you still want to?" nodding your head eager Justin comes up to you taking your head in his hands his face coming closer till his moist perfect lips touch yours, you feel your body tingle cause you know it's not gonna stay with kissing alone this time.

the kiss gets deeper and more heated when you feel his tongue press against your lips,parting your lips you give his tongue access to your mouth where his tongue started playing with yours, he takes it further in his mouth and starts sucking on you tongue, his hands that were still on your face now go down to your breasts feeling them through your shirt, taking a breath of air Justin looks at you a mix of love and lust in his eyes,"if you want me to stop just say the word okay?" 

too turned on to say anything you nod your head, your hands go to his chest feeling his hot soft skin in your hands, you push him back till the back of his knees hit the side of the bed,'i'm guessing this is a sign you want to continue?" he says amused, "there is nothing i want more than this" you whisper biting your lower lip.

Justin takes the hem of your shirt puling it over your shoulders and throwing it on the floor reavealing your almost naked chest,he goes back to kissing you while his hands go to your back flicking your bra open, slowely peeling your bra off your skin exposing your naked breasts to his greedy eyes,cupping your breasts he starts squeezing them gently sending shivers down your spine,his kisses now moving to your neck where he sucks on the tender flesh leaving his mark,"you're so beautiful" he whispers and he lifts you up gently placing you on the bed , his hot body is hovering over you, his kisses moving from your neck to your collar bone down tou your breast where he takes them in his mouth sucking on your nipple one by one,you feel yourself get wetter by the second and all you want is to feel him inside you, moaning you arch your back letting him know you want more and his mouth continues to explore your stomach while his hands go to your waistband, with two fingers he unbottons your jeans, "you sure you want me to continue" he asks looking up to you, "yes Justin please don't stop, all i want is that you fuck me" smiling his lips find yours again his body now touching yours and you can feel his already grown dick pressing against your stomach, the sensation making you feel even more wet, he goes back down and takes off your jeans and panties leaving you all naked, his hands travel from your waist down to your pubic bone and you feel like your whole body is on fire, "please Justin i want you so bad" you moan "relax baby, if i go inside you now it's gonna hurt and i want you to get used to the feeling" not knowing how much longer you can contain yourself you nod your head.

"just relax and tell me if i hurt you okay?" he says comforting and you feel  his hand go to to your sex gently rubbing your clit, "you feel so wet baby" ,moaning you arch your back your whole body throbbing, "just relax baby" he whispers and slids one finger inside, biting your lower lip you moan in pleasure, he thrutst his finger slowely in and out of you and you feel the throbbing go down to the lower part of your body, "omg Justin please" you gasp while the thrusting gets faster, he pulls his finger out of you putting it in his mouth tasting you "mmm you taste so good baby" he moans, moving up he kisses you,one hand going to his pants unbuttoning it , his removes his lips from yours pulling himself up and takes off his pants and boxers his perfect grown dick revealing itself to you, eager to feel him inside you you pull Justin back down ontop of you crashing your lips on his, his dick pressing against your pubic bone making that throbbing sensation in your lower half even stronger,"please Justin, i can't wait any longer" you beg him.

he places himself over you the top of his dick now infront of your entrance,"you ready?" he asks and you nod your head eager, at this point you don't care if it's gonna hurt,all you want is to feel him, you feel him slide inside you and a stinging feeling between your legs, "aaaagh" you moan in pleasure and pain, slowely he starts moving in and out of you, the burning sensation soon making place for only pleasure,"omg Justin this feels so good" you gasp, bucking your hips into his, "you're so tight baby" he moans his thrusts getting a bit faster,you feel the tension build up inside you and you put your legs around his waits , your hands around his neck pulling his closer to feel him even deeper inside, sucking his neck your breating gets heavier and the throbbing sensation is still growing "shit Justin faster!" you scream, moving your hips to the pace of his thrusts he starts going faster, feeling the sentation of exctasy build up inside you and you know you're close to your orgasm.

your back starts to arch and your legs began to twitch,you close your eyes and  as you feel your orgasm hit you like a big tidal wave of ecstasy. "Oh fuck yes Justin," you mumble in a hazy, high state and you release your juices around him, "shit baby" Justin screams and with a few more thrusts he comes inside you.

tired but satisfied he pulls himself out of you, crashing next to you on the bed, turning to him you give him a sweet kiss,"now that's what i call a birthday present".