Chapter 1

(Your P.O.V.)

     'Just great. Let's just hope I don't come home with a headache.' You thought as you walked into your classroom. Yes, you were a teacher. The best ELA teacher to every step foot in Lake Vera high school. You never failed a single student and every student that walked through that door loved you.
     As you say down at your desk, you noticed that everyone was already working on the work you or up on the board.
     "Ok everyone, you only have 5 more minutes to finish what's on the board." You announced before the principal started announcements.
     After the principal finnished with announcements, you started to call role.
     "Alistor Chamber?" You announced.
     "Here!"
     "Claude Faustus?"
     "Here"
     "Ceil Phantomhive?"
     "Here"
     "Alois Trancey?"
     "Here"
     "Grell Sutcliff?"
     "Here."
     "Bardroy?"
     "Here"
     "Finney?"
     "Here"
     "Mey-rin"
     "H-here"
     "Sebastian Michaelis?"
     Silence.
     "Sebast-"
     "I'm here!" He announced as he walked through the door, tardy.
     "I'd never thought you'd be the type to be tardy." I said as I marked him tardy and finnished role.
      "Ok everyone, let's go over the work, any volunteers?" You asked. (The morning work was corrrecting sentences).
     After you asked, a few hands shot up and you chose the first one you noticed.
     "Claude, whould you like to come up and check?" You asked as he walked up to the board.

Author's note: Yes, I know the title says lemon, but actually the lemon happens later on. I just have these chapters to help you make sense about what's going to happen. Hope you liked it!