Chapter 2

(Sebastian's P.O.V.)

     'Why did Miss (l/n) choose Claude? My hand was up before that spider's!' I wondered as I saw Claude make a mistake.
     "Ok." She said. "Claude you did good. Does anyone see something he missed?" That was my cue.
     "Ok Sebastian, would you like to come up and correct?" She asked.
     "Yes ma'am." I said as I got up and grabbed my page. When I went to the board, I felt her eyes locked on me. I ignored it and fixed Claude's spelling mistake.
     "Thank you, Sebastian" she said as she turned back to her desk. I took that que and sat down at my seat.
     "I know some of you may have already seen your grades online, but I am passing back the tests with the bonuses added." She said before she started passing back out the tests.
     I know I got an A because I checked mine online ((at present day time, so the internet was invented)) but I was still waiting for my grade with a bonus. When she handed me my test, she said quietly,"congrats" as she looked at my crimson eyes. When I looked down at the test, I saw that there was an arrow on the test. Before I was able to flip over the test, she immediatly told for us to turn to some random page in our textbook.
      "Ok everybody, I want everybody to turn to page 150 and start answering the following quetions that go along with what we're reading in class." Once she finnished, she went out of the classroom. I just stared at the door frame untill Ceil placed a note on my desk. I opened it and it read:
Sebastian, you like Miss (l/n), dont you?
     Once I read it, I felt my face heating up and I quickly wrote back a no and sent it back to him. Right afyer I did so, she walked back in worh some coppies in her hands.
     "Ok, if you didn't finnish, you can come in at lunch and finnish it. So that means." She looked at Alistor. "No copying off of Alois in the morning."