it stated whit a whisper.....shh

i sat there patiently waiting for him at the bus terminal in hongdae.  at the same spot we met each other on valintines day, love at first sight, his hair blew in the cold wind, his lips frozen blue, we both where alone on a romantic day like this. he offerd me his jacket even do he was frezing ....aww even though we've been together for  three years my heart still fluther when i see him. even though the night was colder than before, i didnt care, but later my patience pay off. i saw  a slim figure moving through the wind, he had a big box in his hand covered in heart and there i knew it, that he was going to propose to me when i saw the smaller box on top. yes finnally i am  going to marry "PARK EUN TAE"  future ceo of mystyle.....well to tell you the truth, i probally knew him before, and no i loved him and no it wasnt because of his money i aproach him.....of coarse it wasnt...seriously let face it, thing like that only happen in dramas so i had to create my own and  i knew his route and the places he had to be at and when, so yea " it was destiny".

>OPPA!!  you're here

(full naming yes his going to propose,  i can feel it , big diamonds ooh i see it now)

lets BREAK UP?  uhm?

huh? not what i was expecting but my mom always say during a break up you must remain cool. be cool park eun shi and i think it will make me  even a bigger idiot if i cause a scene. but then again i only think so.

<WHAT? YOU CANT, i love you, don't leave, huh? please stay with me. i bursted out with tears, people turn to look at him with hatefull eyes. even some stop to look at me with pity "poor girl" they said getting hurt by this fool.

>eun shi here is all the gift you gave me, and  im really sorry but goodbye and so long.

he left without any explanation, i was stuck in the cold alone, stranded,  the last bus just left and a big box to carry on valentines day. .......forever alone.....