it started whit a whisper....shh

how did go darling? how did he propose to you? under the moonlight? no, at a  very fancy restaurent? aww tell me honey! tell me!!  my mother was again wrong this year, last year she sweard he would propose  because sha had a dream, and this year she was certain.

>honey!! are you okay? oh no she's probably shock , where's your ring?

my mother is also a very talkative women, she never let you finish,  but she always jump to conclusion. at her age she should probably  be whit her friend having fun, or whit my dad but no she rather make my life a living hell.

<finally, he did it i gave him 3 weeks to break up whit you

and there is my dad, nope he is an ajhussi to me from now on.  he expected me to go work and make living on my own, yes he is that mean and evil, he says his going to donate his money to stjude hospital. dont get me wrong the kids need the money , for surgery, testing and all that and stuff. but am i the one that really going to suffer. think about it,  working, ill have to sacrifice my designer lifestyle and dont even mention the make-up , so yea i truly deserve it more then them.

>what is it to you ajhussi?

< ajhussi? that would have been great, i wouldnt be related to you

>related? who are you ajhussi? i dont know you.  you know what, im just going to kill myself whit fat food 'cause no one cares about me.

<first can we remove you from our familly registry, because funerals are expensive.

oh!! that old ajhussi.....where the soju when you need it. i guess guy number 4 didnt work but it ok lets see, uhm.....uhmmm....NO ONE LEFT....oh just great.

"can i please have  half spicy and half season.....yes okay ill be waiting... thank you'

alchool is always the best medicine.... ahh...... i am pretty, im rich, i have everything, but i cant get married......... nope!! life is unfair.  just couple week ago  jeong na ri  got married and trust me i haven't seen anything as terrafying as her. The  girl face is jack up that even plastic surgery won't be able to fix her, and i even heard rumors that the surgeon  actually ran away during surgery  because he thought it was chtubaka , YES...no im not joking. ahhh......where is my chicken?!?! i want my chicken!! heeee.......more soju.........

then finally the chicken boy arrived, he is well know  for his skill with the chicks ( get it chicken boy...chicks..oh!!!!! ill stop)

>excuse me? but you forgot to pay me,  ajhumma!!

<oh!! heeee!! who are you? and what are you doing with my chicken?

>ajhumma! just give me my money so i can leave.

<one shot.....just one shot...ill pay you.....just one shot

>are you drunk? aigooo....aigooo old people got nothing to do these days aigoo

<just one more shot....

>wait... you said that 15 shot ago.......ajhumma!!! your eyes are pretty..oops! it  midnight heee oops

<what? i was singing ~baby one more shot~ stupid...heeehee

>timyeeeeemu not shot

th chicken boy tried to get up but lost his balance and landed on the floor, she also got up and landed on top of him. they started laughin loudly the the laughter subsided, she kissed him, he kiss her, the slowly he removed he top jacket, while she slowly removed his pants...then he sudently stop "are you sure your a women" he said "cause your sure are flat chested"  want proof she screamed back. 'im leaving"  he suddently got up like everything was fine but she grabed him back saying you want proof ill prove it, she push him over her bed agressivly and jump on him, OK!! she whisper into his ears,  READY FOR THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE~~~