The Alpha Made My Wish Come True

"I wish I was pretty."

I stood before the mirror in my bedroom as I did every night, speaking the same words I always did. My name Calista Prince was misleading in It's meaning: The beautiful one. I didn't feel like the beautiful one and I didn't quite look like it either. As I stared into the mirror I saw what everyone else saw, I was ugly. My raven tresses were thin and stringy and they always seemed to look greasy. My eyes, although blue, were really dull and almost lifeless looking. I had skin that looked like it was covered entirely in acne and her body was so undefined that I felt she had the looks of a boy. I hated herself because of how unattractive I was, but I continued on with life hoping that maybe one day things would change for me. After staring into the mirror for a good while i slowly made my way to my purple day bed passing out.

I woke the next morning to my alarm clock screaming in my face, I reluctantly shut it off and got up my feet touching the could wooden floor.

I slowly made my way to my closet and picked out an outfit (http://www.polyvore.com/nerd_outfit/set?id=12096602) and made my way to the shower.

I got in letting the warm water wash away my worries cause today would be like every day were i constantly get made fun of and bullied.

I noticed the water getting cold and got out changing putting my hair into a tight bun.

I walked into beacon hills high avoiding eye contact as best as possible when all of a sudden my books go every were as I lean on the floor.

I look up to see Lydia smirking down at me next to a distant looking Jackson.

"Walk much." She laughed walking away.

I looked around to pick up my books to see Erica rays smiling down at me with m books in hand.

"Lydia is such a bitch." Erica stated handing me my books.

"Thank you." I smiled

"No problem kid I use to be you being bullied constantly." She frowned

Erica smiled and waved as she a way with a smile on her face.

A loud sigh had escaped from my lungs when I walked into my house after school. My father was working, so I had the entire place to myself until pretty late into the evening. I was tiered, from all of the bullying I had gotten in that day.

I sat my bad at the door and decided to go for a run i changed into

I grabbed a water and made my way outside to see Erica pulling up in a black camaro.

"Hey?" I asked confused

"Hey did I catch u at a bad time." She asked walking up beside me.

"Nah I was about to go for a run." I smiled

"Oh car for some company." She asked pulling her hair into a pony tail.

"Nah come on." I smirked running off into the woods.

After 3 hours we came to a stop next to an abandon sub way station.

I looked around to see Erica was no were insight.

I got scared as a dark haired man made his way out from the shadows at the back of the station.

"Calista prince bullied every day since middle school mothers dead father doesn't even notice you." The man started walking towards me.

"What if i told you I could all go away you can be beautiful and popular." He smirked stroking my cheek.

"Please I wish every second of my life for that but what make you think can give it to me." I whispered

His eyes flashed red and bit into my shoulder causing me to scream in pain and fall to my knees.

"What did you do to me." I asked holding on to my shoulder.

"I gave u what you wanted." He smirked

I got up and ran as fast as i could home locking the doors and passing out on my bed.

I woke up in the morning as if the night before didn't happen.

I laid in my bed listening to the alarm clock screech raised my hand and smashed my

Something felt different about me then last night replayed in my head.

I slowly made my way to mirror to see my hair was full and lushes and all sighs of acne was gone.

I gasped in shock I must be dreaming or maybe the man did give me what I want.