F O U R

" Yum!" JungKook said after eating a bunch of buns,

" one bun per day, JungKook. Remember what your mom said," Yoobi warned jungkook.

" Well you now sound like my mom." JungKook rolled his eyes and stick his tongue out.

.Kooki Feels.

" Ya! " yoobi slightly punched JungKook's Arm.

i was looking outside the window, there was four chair. 2 that are sitted by jungkook and yoobi, infront of them , was 2 more chair, who is sitted by.

Me.

SuHo and SoYou went to the other seats.

i sighed as i remembered Them laughed together, before i die
how could i didnt know this ?

" Did SoYou and SuHo know each other from a long time ? " i said out of the blue,

Yoobi nodded,"Yeah, it's even before suho's girlfriend.. died."

" SuHo's Girlfriend ?" i said,

" Don't you remember ? but we promised him to never talk her name again, " yoobi frowned,

" he's not here." i said,

" He can hear , her name is echoed in his ears." JungKook said.

" Ah.." i looked out the window again, then checked my watch,"30 Minutes To Go."

than the teachers start gaving us food and jungkook ask if the dessert is buns.

" SoYou and SuHo acted like a couple , Huh ." i chuckled.

JungKook Nodded," Yes, they were supposed to be couple."

Yoobi slapped JungKook's arm," Stop saying that,"

" I don't remember the story, would you tell me ? " i asked nervously,

"Uhh..." Yoobi hesitated then look to jungkook,"Ofcourse, Anything for my best buddy ! but to be easy lets just call her 'Nami' okay ? i don't want suho to heard the name."

Then Yoobi start telling the story," So the day when it all started is.."

Flashback

" SuHo! " SoYou screamed while holding her shoes on the air,

" Ugly ~! " SuHo maked an insulting song for soyou so she'll be mad,

SuHo had a crush on soyou for years now, it's started since Highschool. people always thought SuHo And SoYou are couple . suho was happy but soyou was just laughing at that statement.

one day, soyou started having feelings towards SuHo.

" S..SuHo.." SoYou said nervously,

" Hm ? " suho was drinking his bottle juice .

" I.. I liked you." SoYou said,

" Mwo ? " suho was shocked but at the sametime he was happy,

" Will You Be My Boyfriend ?"

it was weird because suho actually wanted to tell her that, but it ends up soyou was telling him that,

Then tomorrow when they were officially dating,

rumors suddenly spread,

" Nami and SuHo Are Dating."

SuHo had no idea who is Nami but when he saw her, his heart fluttered and his cheek turns red.

SoYou knew this rumors so she broke up with SuHo right after, Suho didnt mine her much and start liking nami.

JungKook helped SoYou out, our from the pain.