Me,Reapers,Vampires,Demons,& Demon Users

Okay so the main character is Jennifer so there will be mostly her point of view.

Jennifer POV.

"B-Black Bishop... It's for real." My friends look at me with a confused look. After a moment their reactions change, Amara (1.) looked like a happy chibi with sparkles around her while Rebeca (2.) had blue colored lines running down her face with a black background as for me I had a sweat drop running down my head. This is so weird, it's like an alternate universe. We should look for help at the school, by the looks of things the landmarks are still the same thing bit they just look and have different names. "Guys lets head to school. We might find something." They both nod grabbing their backpacks and head out the door. Since we were at Rebeca's house we could just walk to school, so walked but stopped in front of the school because the school looked like Cross academy. Amara started to run inside the school to look for her favorite character in Vampire Knight; Zero Kiryu. We ran after her when we found her next to Zero and Yuki, we came up to them cautiously.

"Why are you three here and out of uniform?" Yelled Zero at us.

"There is no need to yell Mr. Disciplinary Committee you'll scare them off or is that what you want? The reason that we are here and out of dress code is because we are new, is there a problem." I said with a serious expression as my friends told me to stop. "Z-Zero don't be mean they're new. I'll take you to the Headmaster's office. Follow me." Said Yuki as we followed her but I stopped next to Zero. "It was nice meeting you, I had fun. Let us do this again some other time Mr. Disciplinary Committee, till then."

When we got to the Headmaster's office he was just like in the anime, he was simply too energetic. "Mr. Cross we would like to enroll in your school. If possible we would like to attend today." Said Rebeca.(Yuki left as soon as she left us) He asked us how we would pay for tuition and I told him I would deal with that tomorrow along with picking up the uniforms. He printed out our schedules, he then asked me if could talk to me in private and I nodded.

When my friends got out the atmosphere got tense, the once happy-go-lucky person turned to a serious person and all because he knew what I was. "I was wondering why a person like you would want to attend a school like this... Isn't your kind a little special with these type of things, so what's the reason you came here?" My eyes turned from brown to violet with a slit. "So you were able to know because of my scent. There is no real reason why I chose this school and do me a favor and don't treat me like I'm the same as my kind. If I were the same I wouldn't be friends with non-spells, besides I actually like your idea of pacifism. If you need financial or any other type of help I'm willing to lend a hand."

~Time Skip Because I Have No Idea What Mr. Cross and I Talked About In My Dream~

We both made an agreement and he ended up giving me 11 periods instead of 10, also he gave me a school necklace to conceal my scent. I didn't actually think that there was my kind in this place, I'm actually happy and disappointed at the same time.

Apparently classes hadn't start yet so we went to our first period, study hall in the library. When we opened the doors everything was dark with dim candles lit, when we heard a sudden laugh along with a voice. "Welcome dearies to the library. Would you like to try out one of me coffins I make as a hobby." The undertaker came out of nowhere as he said the last sentence which caused Amara and me to go into scared chibi mode while Rebeca looked like a happy chibi. Rebeca said yes while we stuttered no. (Amara said "Fuck No!")

I finally regained my composer and told the Undertaker that we have this place for first period. "Hehe. Well let me tell you this, you're all an hour early love. Also you're some of the very few people that come here, so relax." Great, alone with a creepy Grim Reaper, at least he is not a perv like Jack the Ripper [It all goes back to this little perv.] so I think we'll be fine. After Rebeca asked the Undertaker to sit with us we got down to work on how we would pay for tuition and I took out my card along with my phone. After typing in my card's number the operator started to tell me my balance.