The New Kid , on hold

I wake up hearing,"Alison!! Get your lazy ass down here!! You have 5 minutes to get ready for school or I'll drag you there by your hair the way you look!" I look at the alarm clock and it said 7:24.

I rush outta bed and get dressed into black skinny jeans and a Black Veil Brides t-shirt. I get my bag and run to the kitchen. I make a quick bagel and head out the door. I was hoping my mom heard me leave or else I would be greeted home with a slap to my face and the bitch yelling at me," You ungrateful bitch. Tell me when you leave so I dont waste my precious time looking for you!"

I get to the buys stop and I see the group of kids who think there better than everyone. They're known as ' The Judges' because they judge you and if they dont like you no one else does. They usually judge on the way you look so they call the i freak. I have no friends but I have my music for that.

I hear them gossiping (not a surprise) and apparently there is going to be a new student. He was very popular at his old school and he was going to be in our senior class. "Probably some pretty boy with a snotty attitude," I assumed.

I cough and they all look at me and smirk. " Hey emo freak. You weren't listening in on us were you? Dont worry we'll make sure he hates you like everyone else does." Adam said. He then reaches in his backpack and takes out an old I.D card and cuts it. "Here," he says handing it to me," Go cut yourself." He and all his friends start laughing and start motioning at thier wrists.

I was used to holding back my tears and showing no pain. I ignored them and I see the bus turning the corner. They start ignoring me again and start gossiping again. But I did learn that one if the teachers used to be a porn star. Gross.

As the bus pulls in I pick up my bag end head towards the bus when I notice the back of the bus was unusually packed. Oh right the new kid, I remind myself. I watch the judges get on and go straight for the back. "Ahhh!!!" I hear one of them scream. I quickly get on the bus and see why she screamed. The new kid, was Andy Biersack.

________________________________________

This is my first story and I love Black Veil Brides so I decided to write a story on them! Hope you like it I'll keep updating it though!! Baii!